Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I loved it too. It’s expensive as fukk to respec :mjtf:
I'm talking about permanently because it's almost universally agreed that Bone Spear is the top build.

I did the first 35-40 levels as Bone Spear, I'm determined to make my Blood Surge build remain viable to 100.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The one thing that I want is a tier 3 and tier 4 campaign scaling if we plan to reset and replay the campaign.

I eventually would like to replay the campaign, but it actually be scaled a lot higher.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I think I’m getting close to finish up my campaign with a rogue

Any of y’all playing on any alts? I’ve got one of every class so far and the weakest starting out definitely has to be the sorcerer

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
HIGH KEY strongest build in the game RN
Without a doubt. I’m never going back to the other builds. I wish there was a way to get better essence production but I guess that’s the cost to shotgun demons in the face.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Redid my HOTA build, it maybe meta but spamming shouts is boring as fukk.:scusthov: I went back to Death Blow and Iron Skin with the Barrier damage buff aspect. The Walking Arsenal passive is so dope, I really overlooked it during the beta.

I underestimated the cost of mats and refilling gear. :beli:

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
Redid my HOTA build, it maybe meta but spamming shouts is boring as fukk.:scusthov: I went back to Death Blow and Iron Skin with the Barrier damage buff aspect. The Walking Arsenal passive is so dope, I really overlooked it during the beta.

I underestimated the cost of mats and refilling gear. :beli:

idk breh i ran with my IRL homie who has a 90+ HOTA Barb, and he was deleting the whole nm dungeon running fast as fukk.. i was :gladbron::picard:

had me rethinking my deathtrap rogue

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Butcher pulled up on me and someone else yesterday, I think it was detroit.wave, dont.even remember. Anyway, made light work of him.

When he switched targets though, he did have that nikka @Detroit Wave running around like a lil bytch tho:lolbron:

He made me run like a bytch too....but my 12 skelly-goons werent coll with someone fukkin with their dad , and put in that work