Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Add Arcavian, I'll
Won't stunt and say I don't enjoy it, but what's good on The Clan?
Y'all ever get a squad rolling?
Feel like I joined to just look at y'all leveling, while I'm stuck on 54. Lol
The nikkas in the clan always help me out when i need it...

which is alot

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
shyt, I'd be down once I get better loot and level up some. My minions can only go so far, so I'll probably end up respecting.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
1) how do you kill the butcher?
2) whats the best class?
I did yesterday, he showed up twice on me. I got mobbed the first time with adds in a nightmare so he killed me, but the second time he showed up I wooped his ass since he didn't have help...bytch ass spammin nikka :pacspit:

From what I gather, if you don't have a class with a barrier skill....good luck. I run druid so it was pretty easy to kite, potion, bulwark, rinse and repeat.

On another note, I'll rejoin the clan, my boys shyt didn't pop off :francis:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Butcher pulled up on me and someone else yesterday, I think it was detroit.wave, dont.even remember. Anyway, made light work of him.

When he switched targets though, he did have that nikka @Detroit Wave running around like a lil bytch tho:lolbron:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did yesterday, he showed up twice on me. I got mobbed the first time with adds in a nightmare so he killed me, but the second time he showed up I wooped his ass since he didn't have help...bytch ass spammin nikka :pacspit:

From what I gather, if you don't have a class with a barrier skill....good luck. I run druid so it was pretty easy to kite, potion, bulwark, rinse and repeat.

On another note, I'll rejoin the clan, my boys shyt didn't pop off :francis:

Yeah, you need skills or aspects that generate barrier or fortify, and something that breaks you out of being crowd controlled for when he eventually hits you with the headbutt.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
2) whats the best class?
Rogue is the easiest to pick up and play.

Don’t need to worry about aspects or getting good drops. Just follow any twisted blade standard build and you’re good.

Best endgame is bone spear Necro.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rogue is the easiest to pick up and play.

Don’t need to worry about aspects or getting good drops. Just follow any twisted blade standard build and you’re good.

Best endgame is bone spear Necro.
I thought sorcerer would be a cake walk but its seriously underpowered. All it can do is crowd control but necro is better at it.

whats Druid like?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought sorcerer would be a cake walk but its seriously underpowered. All it can do is crowd control but necro is better at it.

whats Druid like?

How far in are you as a Sorceror? Early game was a little rough, and you're definitely funneled into a couple of builds in order to keep damage output up, and increase survivability.

But if you're building around incinerate or something, yeah, you're fukked, and it's time to respec.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Finally respec to Bone Spear from Blood Surge. :gucci:

I hope they don’t nerf this shyt.

I’m getting 150K per hit on everything

I can two shot the Butcher.

Finally all this grinding/no-life paid off :blessed:
I like Blood Surge, I don't ever want to respec.