Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Smart move. I tried out all the other ones before I settled on necro for what it’s worth.

I suggest sorc or rogue just to, like you said, get an understanding of how the game works. By level 25-30, you should know which one you wanna ride out with for sure.

If you need help leveling or capstone, drop your bnet, I’ll help if I’m on. :manny:
Rogue is 1 hitta quitta . Only problem is crowd control with rogue and that great. But with rogue you can 1 shot everybody.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Thinking of going Necro for the season. Is bone spear the only spec with no minions :jbhmm:, I’m trying to go into it as blind as possible.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I have the Necro armor piece that give me extra minions. How come it didnt change my cap from 5 to 7?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Two of my barbarians at level 36 and 33, respectfully. On hardcore.

Came a long way. Multiple times saw my fellow squad members get straight up deleted and forever lost.

A couple of bosses made them bleed but we've always remained victorious.

Just trying to get to 50. Enjoying our legendaries, enjoying upgrading the gear. The "wait till endgame to upgrade gear" doesn't apply when every time you wake up in Sanctuary could be your last.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Rogue is 1 hitta quitta . Only problem is crowd control with rogue and that great. But with rogue you can 1 shot everybody.
All these damage buff be nasty :patrice:

Like damn... I thought that would have to change to a broken twisted blade build by now.

Barrier+ dmg buff
Shadow step+ stun damage buff
Distanct and close damage buff
Then, a bunch of crazy aspect buffs.

Is there a rogue build worth a damn without shadow clone is my question?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Thinking of going Necro for the season. Is bone spear the only spec with no minions :jbhmm:, I’m trying to go into it as blind as possible.
Hopefully they buff necro so that’s not the case but yeah, bone spear is the best leveling build. Since you’re going blind, that’s all I’ll say

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Been playing FFXVI too much recently hopping back in damn near forgot what I was doing. :whew:

Lvl 56 now. I'm trying to join the clan, not sure if any groups running anything but it would be nice have a group to join for riptides and whatnot.