Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Switch to hardcore and see how the idea of the game changes for you.

I will never do hardcore, I already think roguelikes are some of the laziest most garbage game designs out there. The thought of me losing dozens of hours because I didn't dodge one of those stupid ass kamikaze enemies once does not seem fun to me at all. Me being more careful in this is not going to make the levels past 65ish more compelling, I'll just be more careful.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I will never do hardcore, I already think roguelikes are some of the laziest most garbage game designs out there. The thought of me losing dozens of hours because I didn't dodge one of those stupid ass kamikaze enemies once does not seem fun to me at all. Me being more careful in this is not going to make the levels past 65ish more compelling, I'll just be more careful.
No, I feel you on that.

I do think that there is potential for a roguelike to improve on the gameplay designs that we have now and make an amazing permadeath type experience, though.

A full rework of how enemies attack; they should not be extremely cheap and unable to be studied before the battle.

Like, a dungeon design where mamy of the mobs of enemies do various versions of the main bosses skills and it allows you to go... "oh shyt, okay, this is what I'm going to be dealing with. Bet" and plan accordingly.

The only areas like that are the ones with spiders in the dungeon becuase it's like, "okay, the boss is a fukking spider, clearly."

I think there should be ways to bring your charcter back from limbo or oblivion by "going through hell and back", where the area is specifically designed to be grueling and require real team work so you can find your fallen character's soul or some shyt and actually have to fight again back to the entrance of the dungeon/abyss/realm and obtain some other world items and go to some shaman or some shyt to have them revived. However, if your character dies

Make it an actual story driven thing. shyt, that actually sounds fun as fukk.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm done with this shyt till the reset. used 7 mill to respec to something else cuz been doing the same shyt for 70 levels and that shyt is ass :francis:

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
I'm done with this shyt till the reset. used 7 mill to respec to something else cuz been doing the same shyt for 70 levels and that shyt is ass :francis:
:russ:

i spend like 15M rerolling a stat for a ring and never ended up getting the stat i wanted

yeah im good wheres the horadrix cube or whatever that shyt was from D2

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was talking all that shyt about the Butcher, and this motherfukker runs up on me out of nowhere in the very next dungeon I ran.

He still got packed the fukk out, expeditiously. :demonic:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
level 84 1/2.. once i hit 85 im done wit my rogue prolly..

levels 70-100 is a whole lot of nothingness :yeshrug:
Feeling the same way.

The loot ain’t worthwhile. I got most of the skins for weapons and shyt. So all I’d be doing is increasing the numbers

I think since I paid for season 1, imma do that then I’m out probably.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Just finished all my lilith statues, about to be super casual until season 1 now.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Game changer?(Game just got easier)

It works too tested, and you can do it with multiple skills at the same time, dont have to cast whirlwind/bulwark anymore manually :blessed: