Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Cheesed Butcher's bytch ass :blessed:

Necromancer with summons and if he pops up in a room with a column in it, play ring around the rosey with him and let the minions do all the work. Also have the scythe minions so they can make corpses for you.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Any of y’all wanna swap alt boosts?

I’m trying to get my alt from 1-50 at least and through the first capstone.

I got a 80 Necro to speedlevel with. Hit me up.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

Necromancer with summons and if he pops up in a room with a column in it, play ring around the rosey with him and let the minions do all the work. Also have the scythe minions so they can make corpses for you.

I'm the same class and this bytch ignored my minions and chased me all the way to the dungeon entrance :mjlol:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

Lol thars exactly how i beat him

I dint have minion do ALL the work, i worked in some tendril / corspe explosion combos in in, while running scared

taker597

Superstar
Daps
People still bytching about seasonal reset.

shyt... I'm looking forward to going druid for my reset. I did the game as a rogue and it was an absolute joy.

I'm ready for the real endgame.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all's Butcher stories are hilarious.

I've only run into him once so far. I think it was in my first Nightmare Dungeon I ran after getting to World Tier 3 with my Sorcerer, and right before I switched up from chain lightning to ice shards. Matter of fact, that was the fight that made me switch. I eventually beat him, but him basically laughing at my chain lightning was the last straw.

Part of me wants the smoke again, but I'm only level 61 and have been pushing tier 11+ nightmare dungeons, so I think I might fukk around and get murked.