Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why this game got so many cellars out in the middle of nowhere and then you go in to find some random npc like "i can't do it on my own save me" :to:.

DO WHAT ON YOUR OWN WHY YOU EVEN IN THIS CELLAR BEHIND ALL THESE TREES AND SKELETONS :laff:

This world is ridiculous :mjlol:

Some of these quest be :mjlol:

That injured bear quest had me :dead:...straight murked that dude in the end while he was begging for a potion :mjlol:

"The bear" assassin quest ending had me like...wait what :pachaha:

Sanctuary is an awful place. People living in houses that are on fire tending to rotting crops with dead bodies in they front yard then come to you like "can you help me track down my brother he went into the woods with some werewolves and never came home"...you go to the area and the first thing you find is his half eaten body and then you go tell the dude "your brother dead I killed the werewolves" and dud is like "ok thanks for letting me know". Quest ends and he gives you a giant wooden box that you have to smash open.:mjlol:

People randomly in dungeons begging to be saved then you do and they talking about "never seen anybody fight like you". bytch I'm sure you haven't laying on your stomach on this filthy ass dungeon floor just waiting for someone like me to come skipping along :laff:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
blizzard just put out something on druids getting shyt drops, they planning on fixing it, might be the reason. just hit level 50, this paragon stuff making my guy really strong.
Oh I didn't know you were a Druid, everyone I met be stomping around with Pulverize.

Daps
Oh I didn't know you were a Druid, everyone I met be stomping around with Pulverize.
I try not to read too much on builds and stuff so I can find stuff on my own. I did catch a glimpse on pulverize and the bear being op. But man, it's fun running with my wolves, creeper and lightning. I make little changes to my build if I don't like something. Just got the extra companion skill on one of my armors last night so now I got three wolves and a creeper.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Just learned how to run Helltides effectively. Now I just run toward getting 4 mystery chests per session. My party ran the shyt the other day, in 2 helltides, dude ended up with 3 chests full of legendaries. :wow:

Anyone interested, look up the helltide tracker on google to see when they spawn mystery chests (they drop four/five legendaries and a possible unique)

Just have to farm 175 for each chest x 4 chests per helltide

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Went in on the last part of the campaign at 42 yesterday and it told me everything in Hell is a 45.
Guess I better get my levels up for this section. Lol

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Went in on the last part of the campaign at 42 yesterday and it told me everything in Hell is a 45.
Guess I better get my levels up for this section. Lol

I went into at level 38. Beat Final boss at level 41. I needed to use some elixers tho.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Just learned how to run Helltides effectively. Now I just run toward getting 4 mystery chests per session. My party ran the shyt the other day, in 2 helltides, dude ended up with 3 chests full of legendaries. :wow:

Anyone interested, look up the helltide tracker on google to see when they spawn mystery chests (they drop four/five legendaries and a possible unique)

Just have to farm 175 for each chest x 4 chests per helltide

Perfect timing, I just made it to the end game and unlocked helltides and what not. Thanks

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Damn, man...I always forget about those. Lol
Haven't used one yet.
I hoarded them for the final section. I think I died atleast 20 times in the final area, but it was mostly because of surprise mobs and bosses.