Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I've been having lag/delay issues from the jump on PS5, but it's annoying because I had no issues at all with the beta or server slam, shyt ran smooth as silk over wireless. Going to try wiring in direct to the modem today but I've never had any issues with online games until this one, I'm hoping it's related to the login issues people have been having.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I gotta remember to join the coli clan next time I hop on this bytch

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
It's too early to be worrying about min-maxing. fukk a nerf, if the rogue is fun to you, rock with it. :manny:

I'm maining Necro and they're at the bottom of the tier list but the synergy is right :noah:

true.. i am a couple bars away from 53, that shyt had my sliding across the whole map nonstop :pachaha:

still going to keep it, i think they just turned it down a couple notches

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I didn't watch but I usually skip on resists and go from more armor.

You want things to die fast anyway and you usually try not to stand in elemental AOEs.
Basic gist is the amount of value you get out of resist is so low it has to be a bug or someone missed a decimal on the dev team. Krip said for resist to be worth it/comparable to armor, resist gear numbers would be have to be in the 1000s (multiples of 10) and even then they'd still be really fukking low.