Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

DynamikD

Rookie
Daps
Just figured out how to use Aspects :wow:

Playing a necro so been hunting for legendary gear but you can just apply some aspects you have or just remove the legendary part of gear to put it on some other gear.

Going to grind through the campaign to finish it then going to do another Necro the right way.

Butcher almost got me yesterday but I kept running back and forth between my minions and that corpse tendril + corpse explosion + golem is MEAN :wow:
What is your handle in the game? I'm level 51 Necro and still learning the ins and outs. Never played Diablo 3 and played D2 some 20 years ago. I'm running a bone build currently. I would like to switch to blight but my legendary gear is all bone attributes.

DynamikD

Rookie
Daps
what's nikkas usernames/clan link??
No clan but
Man their is this one side mission with this priest...man listen :wow:

I couldn't let her go out like that :wow:

I had planned to stop playing...2 hours later I was finally done :wow:

This shyt is pure crack...

Blizzards and Nintendo the goats of this gameplay feedback loop shyt...

Since Saturday I couldn't even tell you when the sun was up or down :wow:

I know I aint doing shyt this weekend but playing this
That's how this game got me. I went on a 24 hour bender. Bro I'm 51 now and I purchased this game on the 3rd.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What is your handle in the game? I'm level 51 Necro and still learning the ins and outs. Never played Diablo 3 and played D2 some 20 years ago. I'm running a bone build currently. I would like to switch to blight but my legendary gear is all bone attributes.
Yeah I got a bunch of legendary stuff for bone as well. I'm currently running a minion blight build and the problem is their is no rhyme or reason to what your skeletal warriors, mages, and golem will attack. When I ran into the Butcher, who runs directly at you and moves pretty fast, they were useless as they could never get close enough, I had to run back and forth down a long hallway i cleared and then have enough slow movement buffs to every time he passed through them he took some damage. Doing a minion build also means you HAVE to take and fully upgrade hewn flesh because when you fight these bosses that don't have enough mobs around them you can quickly run out of corpses. Almost died to the first den mother doing that. And even after 3 points in skeletal warriors and 3 points in skeletal mages to max out their damage and life some enemies can still one or two shot damn near all of them. The golem is supposed to aggro stuff but it doesn't seem to, plenty of enemies just go right passed it to me. So pretty much now I have to spam corpse tendril and corpse explosion against really powerful enemies, as I don't really have a way of doing any major damage, but I specced into damage over time. I keep the Golem as my 4th skill over army of the dead because while it is uber strong it has i think a 90 second cool down.

Think next time I will go with a bone splinters, spear, minion build. The damage over time for shadow damage on real powerful enemies just doesn't seem to do much. It's like weak enemies get melted instantly so damage over time doesn't matter, and strong enemies don't get damaged enough for it to matter. Going to spec into critical damage next time. I also purposely specced into overpower damage only to learn there is a max of a 3% chance it can happen and you can't get it higher than the 3% :mjlol: . I was wondering why I was hardly doing overcharge damage even though my % of it is 94. It's just a 94% chance to get that 3% chance...which damn near never happens.:mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
that Den Mother cooked my sorcerer smh. I gotta get my weight up.
Yeah Den Mother was first boss that was mostly solo and as a Necro I ran out of damn corpses. Luckily some wolf mobs eventually joined but I was down to my last potion. Took hewn flesh 3 straight times after that :mjlol:. Took some perk for my Golem to create corpses as well.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Broke the A button on my controller and my right hand started to hurt a little bit.
I think I overdid it a little :pachaha:

Guess that is a hint to take a few days off :dead:
EDIT: Woke up early to play a Nightmare dungeon before work, send help :dead:

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Act 3 is another banger so far.

But honestly... It feels more appropriate to be Act 1 than Act 3 with it being about Elias.... So far