Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
This game multiplayer? Ya'll squadding up?

It's very multiplayer. I think there is a Coli Clan floating around.

I'm playing mostly solo even though I'm in another clan, reminding me of my childhood and shyte.

You never played a Diablo game before? You play any loot isometric action RPGs before?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's very multiplayer. I think there is a Coli Clan floating around.

I'm playing mostly solo even though I'm in another clan, reminding me of my childhood and shyte.

You never played a Diablo game before? You play any loot isometric action RPGs before?
Nah. I grew up on JRPG's I didn't get into PC games until much later in life and never got into Diablo.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
finally home from work time to dive back in on PC
giphy.gif

ehh, you'll find out at the login screen :pachaha:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I grew up on JRPG's I didn't get into PC games until much later in life and never got into Diablo.
Then you picked a great time to be curious.

You create your own character after choosing a class and you are off to a six Act epic campaign.

You can make parties of four, this game is cross play and cross progression across all platforms.

I would watch some vids, things can get a little number heavy towards the endgame. Having a good build can be the difference between hating and loving a class. Unlike JRPGs, you customize a lot more of your skills and abilities here.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Then you picked a great time to be curious.

You create your own character after choosing a class and you are off to a six Act epic campaign.

You can make parties of four, this game is cross play and cross progression across all platforms.

I would watch some vids, things can get a little number heavy towards the endgame. Having a good build can be the difference between hating and loving a class. Unlike JRPGs, you customize a lot more of your skills and abilities here.

I might pick this up thanks breh

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Butcher really packs your shyt up. :dead:

I heard his fat ass running with those chains on thinking it was going to be sweet. “This :flabbynsick: demon is free loot.:mjgrin:

I fukked up. :francis:
Destroyed me on tier 22 dungeon :dead:

I did the tier 3 capstone at level 60

Took me 2 hours to beat the boss (supposed to do it at 70-75)