Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I've played an embarrassing amount of this game since launch. I feel bad. :scusthov:

Thank god Blizzard doesn't have a indicator of how much time you put in.
Between this and Tears of the Kingdom they about to call child services on us :mjlol:

Going to fukk around and go downstairs and my 3 year old going to be starting high school :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:lupe: I was about to skip my gym session....kept telling myself that the people of sanctuary and their backward ways needed me!!!?:damn:
Man their is this one side mission with this priest...man listen :wow:

I couldn't let her go out like that :wow:

I had planned to stop playing...2 hours later I was finally done :wow:

This shyt is pure crack...

Blizzards and Nintendo the goats of this gameplay feedback loop shyt...

Since Saturday I couldn't even tell you when the sun was up or down :wow:

I know I aint doing shyt this weekend but playing this

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Man their is this one side mission with this priest...man listen :wow:

I couldn't let her go out like that :wow:

I had planned to stop playing...2 hours later I was finally done :wow:

This shyt is pure crack...

Blizzards and Nintendo the goats of this gameplay feedback loop shyt...

Since Saturday I couldn't even tell you when the sun was up or down :wow:

I know I aint doing shyt this weekend but playing this

Bruh Armored core is coming out in August and then Starfield after....who an I going to show my summer body off too :sadcam:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I done got caught up in trying different builds :sadcam: wasting time instead of rushing the story at 42. Blood based build is hands down best for leveling Necro. I've tried Bones, Curse and Blight; they don't have the same survivability as blood. I will say this Blight build sh*ts on dungeon bosses though.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I never realized i was playing on hardcore, until i died

My first HC barb died at 3am last night at level 16. I wandered into one of those "reward" dungeons and got locked into a boss fight with health potions not dropping fast enough.

I got my new HC barb up to L 20 this afternoon. I just discovered the fun of spamming "Death Blow" on weak crowds :mjlit:

Daps
Got to level 32 last night, it's really fun. I haven't looked at any guides or builds, just finding what works. My guy going off now. Using Raven/Wolf minions and lightning along with thorn armor.

I think people that get bored just play all day and expect unlimited, I go to work and school so I play when I can. Find something new every time. I don't even have a mount yet lmao.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Got to level 32 last night, it's really fun. I haven't looked at any guides or builds, just finding what works. My guy going off now. Using Raven/Wolf minions and lightning along with thorn armor.

I think people that get bored just play all day and expect unlimited, I go to work and school so I play when I can. Find something new every time. I don't even have a mount yet lmao.
yeah Druid class might be my second choice. The minions you have available when you level up :wow:

D2R Druids Werebear form and Grizzly from the Beast runeword : r/Diablo