Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how damn near everything I get and do is account bound.:blessed:

All the equipment skins I grabbed on my Rogue appear on my other characters too.

Having 8 skill points ready to go too :ohlawd:

I'm honestly shocked at how much stuff seems like they actually respect your time so far.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
The Butcher really packs your shyt up. :dead:

I heard his fat ass running with those chains on thinking it was going to be sweet. “This :flabbynsick: demon is free loot.:mjgrin:

I fukked up. :francis:
nikka kept chasing after me instead of fighting my damn skeletons. Quickly ran out of potions and took the L.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
The Butcher really packs your shyt up. :dead:

I heard his fat ass running with those chains on thinking it was going to be sweet. “This :flabbynsick: demon is free loot.:mjgrin:

I fukked up. :francis:
:pacspit: bytch comes as soon as you’re down and out like Deebo to straight up jack everything in your pockets

One day, imma fukk him up :sadbron:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
On my barb, levels 1-50 I never ran into the butcher. I ran into him at 48 on my sorc, and wooped him, but by that point my gear was pretty much great for that level.

I also have cantsticktooneclass syndrome, I hit 50 on my sorc last night, and have a urge to try druid now; gotta fight the temptation

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just figured out how to use Aspects :wow:

Playing a necro so been hunting for legendary gear but you can just apply some aspects you have or just remove the legendary part of gear to put it on some other gear.

Going to grind through the campaign to finish it then going to do another Necro the right way.

Butcher almost got me yesterday but I kept running back and forth between my minions and that corpse tendril + corpse explosion + golem is MEAN :wow:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I been trying to recruit some of my nikkas to get this game... I dont even have it yet, but Im on it tonight

Canon

Veteran
Daps
On my barb, levels 1-50 I never ran into the butcher. I ran into him at 48 on my sorc, and wooped him, but by that point my gear was pretty much great for that level.

I also have cantsticktooneclass syndrome, I hit 50 on my sorc last night, and have a urge to try druid now; gotta fight the temptation
ran into him level 20 with my druid

straight bodied me :russ:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep lurking this thread to see what y’all doing lol. I really want this one now but I can’t justify the price of time to get shyt rolling
alf-blinds.gif