Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:EA is a shady company for reasons that have nothing to do with early access. Rockstar has early access, Violition has early access, 2K has early access. Even in games that have no microtransactions in them.

Point being, Blizzard can be a shady company and Diablo 4 can be a shady game, but early access is NOT proof of that. That's a seperate thing that's industry standard.
Now you changing what I said. I said they hid early access behind a higher priced version of the game. I have no problem with then hiding it behind a pre-ordered but they could have just let everyone who pre-ordered the game access it at the same time. But they knew they could make more money so they only allowed people who bought the 100 dollar version the ability to play early. You may be on with that and that's fine. All I was saying is that is that this is right on brand with Activision Blizzard so why be surprised about a battle pass. The only game from the companies on that list that I play is Diablo 2(Diablo 3 when really bored).

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now you changing what I said. I said they hid early access behind a higher priced version of the game. I have no problem with then hiding it behind a pre-ordered but they could have just let everyone who pre-ordered the game access it at the same time. But they knew they could make more money so they only allowed people who bought the 100 dollar version the ability to play early. You may be on with that and that's fine. All I was saying is that is that this is right on brand with Activision Blizzard so why be surprised about a battle pass. The only game from the companies on that list that I play is Diablo 2(Diablo 3 when really bored).
Blizzard been a$$holes for 15 years now. While im glad at the art direction 4 is taking compared to 3, i fully expected money grubbing bullshyt, and they’ve met that expectation so far.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Blizzard been a$$holes for 15 years now. While im glad at the art direction 4 is taking compared to 3, i fully expected money grubbing bullshyt, and they’ve met that expectation so far.
Exactly my point. I fully expected them to monetize D4 as much as possible so I'm not surprised. Blizzard gave me D2 Resurrected and I'm more than happy to keep playing that:manny:

Chef

All Star
Daps
These nikkas Activision got me again and it drops at the start of the summer.:francis:

Time to preorder. :pachaha:

Edit - The associate game director selling the fukk out of this game.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Playing to get the Ashava reward then I'm chilling. I don't need to play all weekend, need to try out TOTK.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
One again, I log off the beta last night after maybe 3 hours thinking I can get to play more today....Only to run into a message saying the sever slam is over when I log on today :mjcry: