Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I had fun with the beta, i dunno if this game is ultimately for me…all that battle pass stuff scares me

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I had fun with the beta, i dunno if this game is ultimately for me…all that battle pass stuff scares me
Blizzard put early access to the full game behind a higher priced edition. That should tell you what to expect with this game :scust: :scust: :scust:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

That's kind of ass. I mean I got no problem buying a game or expansions but if I already paid why you got me spending so much time on your game. There's other things I might want to do with my time. Why developers think we want this shyt to feel like work. I get that they want us to stay hooked and addicted but cmon.

I read that the seasons will be about 3 months and take 80 hours to reach max level. I'd have to see the rewards and stuff tonsee if it's ultimately worth it. I just want to hack and slash some monsters with some friends. I'm not sure I'd want to spend so much time doing it on a consistent basis.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's kind of ass. I mean I got no problem buying a game or expansions but if I already paid why you got me spending so much time on your game. There's other things I might want to do with my time. Why developers think we want this shyt to feel like work. I get that they want us to stay hooked and addicted but cmon.

I read that the seasons will be about 3 months and take 80 hours to reach max level. I'd have to see the rewards and stuff tonsee if it's ultimately worth it. I just want to hack and slash some monsters with some friends. I'm not sure I'd want to spend so much time doing it on a consistent basis.

Yeah, im new to Diablo i didn’t know it was essentially a live service thing. Its the reaosn why i can’t get into FFXIV, it requires too much of my time

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
OK let me spell it out for you. Madden is made by EA, a company known for shady business practices. Are you new to gaming or something?
:mjlol:EA is a shady company for reasons that have nothing to do with early access. Rockstar has early access, Violition has early access, 2K has early access. Even in games that have no microtransactions in them.

Point being, Blizzard can be a shady company and Diablo 4 can be a shady game, but early access is NOT proof of that. That's a seperate thing that's industry standard.