Diablo 4 | * 8 October VoH Expansion*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FxY1sSYaMAAC7Ss

Diablo 4 Review – The Best Diablo Has Ever Been – GameSpew

Review: Diablo 4 is phenomenal, with a story worth getting invested in and a huge amount of content available right from launch.
www.gamespew.com
10/10

Phenomenal
We had high expectations for Diablo 4, and we’re so happy to say that Blizzard has smashed them. This is a title that takes Diablo 3’s meaningful quality-of-life improvements and expands upon them with aplomb, while also bringing back the much-loved look and feel of Diablo 2. All the while, it’s not too focused on the past, taking the series into open world territory and making it more story-led than ever before. And what a story it tells: we never expected to be so invested. But more importantly, we can’t wait to start a new character and jump once again into the endgame. Diablo 4 is devilishly good – the best Diablo game yet, in fact – and it only stands to get better.

Diablo IV Review -- Good to the last bloody drop

Diablo IV is a challenge to review. While its predecessors have been fairly straightforward affairs, with a linear story and builds that are more dependent on gear drops and loot tables, Diablo IV has a veritable cornucopia of options that are even more plentiful than I could have imagined...
www.gamingtrend.com

Phenomenal
Diablo IV represents a massive shift for the series, moving to a more inclusive and open world that is somehow as inviting for new players as returning veterans. Complexity is mixed with flexibility to create a game that is sure to consume you for hundreds if not thousands of hours. Diablo IV is the game we’ve been waiting for, and a return to form for the Blizzard team.

Diablo 4 Review - IGN

A masterful ARPG that’s diabolically hard to put down.
www.ign.com

9/10
Amazing
Diablo 4 is a stunning sequel with near perfect endgame and progression design that makes it absolutely excruciating to put down. The story is a pretty big disappointment despite still being a noticeable improvement over Diablo 3 and there are some annoying bugs that need squashing, but the combat, the loot game, and both the sights and sounds of this world are impressive enough to smooth over those rough edges. Diablo 4 takes the strategy of refining things the series already did so well rather than giving it a more substantial overhaul, and that careful and reverent path has shaped this massive sequel into one of the most polished ARPGs ever created, which makes slicing through the legions of the damned a hell of a good

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
rhykker and wudijo probably my favorite diablo dudes, both fukking with it (rhykker always pretty positive when it comes to diablo/blizz though):

wudijo is one of the dudes who beat ashava solo on hardcore in the beta iirc, i think its his most popular video rn too lol

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
This is crazy. This is the third Rogue I've seen and he does things different too. Damn, will we have legit build diversity?!
His Rogue switches from ranged to melee using a lot of Poison.

Another one I watched stayed range and used traps to slow enemies down. He picked a bunch of movement skills and he was flying around enemies.

The other was pure melee dashing in and out, throwing blades around.

Ayo :wow:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm coppin this shyt never played it before but it reminds me of this game called LOADED from back in the day with over the top perspective

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Brehs, some insight here.

Will June 2’s queue be too much? I’m trying to gauge my expectations. I haven’t played a game like this at launch ever. Usually came in months after the fact.

Will I even get to play day one? :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Brehs, some insight here.

Will June 2’s queue be too much? I’m trying to gauge my expectations. I haven’t played a game like this at launch ever. Usually came in months after the fact.

Will I even get to play day one? :lupe:

Its gonna be a shyt show, but they been stress testing with the beta’s so it might not be too bad by late evening/saturday

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
This is crazy. This is the third Rogue I've seen and he does things different too. Damn, will we have legit build diversity?!
His Rogue switches from ranged to melee using a lot of Poison.

Another one I watched stayed range and used traps to slow enemies down. He picked a bunch of movement skills and he was flying around enemies.

The other was pure melee dashing in and out, throwing blades around.

Ayo :wow: