Diablo 2 Resurrected

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never played Diablo. How is it on the PS5? How'd the gameplay?
get it on pc. Consoles have No lobbys, no mouse n keyboard support. D2 been a pc community thing for 21 years. Since the game aint crossplay, plus the no lobbies thing, pc gonna be the spot if multiplayer your thing. Navigating through menus n managin equipment is junk on the controller.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Can someone playing on Xbox run wit me :mjcry: I feel like imma get bored as shyt if I run it dolo like I did DIII

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Is universally understood the magic classes are the best in game? I used a wizard for the beta and didn't 3, I'm thinking about making a swordsman or archer but I don't want to be at a disadvantage if they aren't as good as the mages

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Is universally understood the magic classes are the best in game? I used a wizard for the beta and didn't 3, I'm thinking about making a swordsman or archer but I don't want to be at a disadvantage if they aren't as good as the mages
Really isn't a best class. A lot of people are going to pick Sorc since you can gear them pretty easy and they are the best class to MF with early on(teleport). For your first time playing, pick a class a class that looks interesting and see how far you can get. There is no ladder atm so there is no need to worry about being at a disadvantage.