Diablo 2 Resurrected announced: (PC/ PS4/PS5/Switch/XB1/XSX) 2021

Chef

All Star
Daps
No one cares about Immortal. :hhh:Why are they wasting air time when we’re all here for the remaster and D4?

Legalese

Banned
Daps
ill just wait for the new one, too many companies backtracking with old software

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Not two years from now, slow ass nikkas. Instead of putting ANY resources towards some old shyt, why not just put out new shyt? Y'all are so easily pleased.

Kinda like how nikkas is still okay with only having a damn Demon Souls remake to play on a brand new consoles, MONTHS AFTER LAUNCH. Y'all are easy to please like a bunch of little kids and that's why we keep getting remakes and remasters. If consumers wouldn't go for the shyt then these companies wouldn't keep rehashing old shyt

Ahh, you didn’t mean new game in 2 years, you meant new game now. Got it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No one cares about Immortal. :hhh:Why are they wasting air time when we’re all here for the remaster and D4?
My theory is Diablo 4 wasn’t actually in their original game plan and they truly thought Immortal would receive good reception. When it was basically bood at Blizzcon, it forced their hand to develop Diablo 4.

But just another telling sign that Blizzard currently is lost in a forest they created. No different then Overwatch 2... :what: I have 0 doubt in my head Overwatch 2 wont sell nearly as much as Overwatch 1

I play almost Blizzard games exclusively, if Diablo 4 is received by fans as bad as Diablo 3 and Overwatch 2 doesnt do well and World of Warcraft is practically on life support at this point outside of Classic and soon to come The Burning Crusade, they are going to have to make some major readjustments behind the scenes.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
My theory is Diablo 4 wasn’t actually in their original game plan and they truly thought Immortal would receive good reception. When it was basically bood at Blizzcon, it forced their hand to develop Diablo 4.

But just another telling sign that Blizzard currently is lost in a forest they created. No different then Overwatch 2... :what: I have 0 doubt in my head Overwatch 2 wont sell nearly as much as Overwatch 1

I play almost Blizzard games exclusively, if Diablo 4 is received by fans as bad as Diablo 3 and Overwatch 2 doesnt do well and World of Warcraft is practically on life support at this point outside of Classic and soon to come The Burning Crusade, they are going to have to make some major readjustments behind the scenes.
story blocked :ehh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
All I know is this D2 remaster is getting copped and they have to deliver with D4, it cannot be a flop like D3 was...

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, I remember as a young dude playing the shyt out of diablo 2. The desert level was always my favorite
Havin a sorc in your party was a must for that level to teleport around lookin for the summoner in the Arcane Sanctuary n lookin for Tal Rashas Tomb since they were both randomized every run:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Havin a sorc in your party was a must for that level to teleport around lookin for the summoner in the Arcane Sanctuary n lookin for Tal Rashas Tomb since they were both randomized every run:wow:
Not if you had a Hammerdin with enigma...

Black demon slayer excellence....:banderas:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Honestly no ones going to play this. Folks just have their nostalgia glasses on.
Thats what people said about World of Warcraft Classic, then it became more popular than current version of World of Warcraft. Video games being better back then is not nostalgic, its reality. They were created with different teams and intentions.

diablo 2 remake will sell 10+ million youd be a fool to think otherwise. Will it have staying power, that I doubt.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly no ones going to play this. Folks just have their nostalgia glasses on.
Original D2 is still active with people playin. Just cuz you aint interested dont mean other people feel the same way.
Not if you had a Hammerdin with enigma...

Black demon slayer excellence....:banderas:
Enigma runeword for the Pally n Insight runeword for the Sorc was a damn cheat code:wow: