Diablo 2 Resurrected announced: (PC/ PS4/PS5/Switch/XB1/XSX) 2021

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Diablo 2 is way better than Diablo 3.. not even close, Diablo 2 is arguably the GOAT of GOAT games. The issue I have watching this trailer is that Diablo 3 came out in 2013 and in 2021, these graphics, for a remake, look worse than Diablo 3 :what:

Time for some Baal and Cow runs:blessed:

was playin the original last year. Still amazing. Dont fukk this up like the Warcraft 3 remaster Blizzard:beli:

judging off that trailer, it looks fukked already :francis:

D2 is my most played game, I literally skipped school to play some days :russ: might as well been a needle in my arm, I was one of the first level 99 paladins in the entire world :russ:

this shyt... looks trash :mjcry:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Diablo 2 is way better than Diablo 3.. not even close, Diablo 2 is arguably the GOAT of GOAT games. The issue I have watching this trailer is that Diablo 3 came out in 2013 and in 2021, these graphics, for a remake, look worse than Diablo 3 :what:

D2 is my most played game, I literally skipped school to play some days :russ: might as well been a needle in my arm, I was one of the first level 99 paladins in the entire world :russ:

Its my most played of all time too. I remember bein a kid at 4 am doing Tomb runs for gear with people. Had to be careful when higher levels went hostile n took all your gold:wow:
Makin perfect gems in the Horadric cube:banderas:

miss my 99 Hammerdin and forzen orb sorc:mjcry:

you remember that site that sold gear? I forgot the name but people was payin a hundred bucks for some Immortal King gear. Before these companies robbed you officially, players was doin it on the net:russ:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Plus the auction house, the limited matchmaking, the goofy World of Warcraft inspired color pallet, etc etc..
I could ignore most of that if they didn't touch the character customization since I play hardcore only.

They are putting in an option to toggle the old graphics they said. I like the new graphics personally.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Diablo 2 is in my top 5 all time. Maybe bc of how young i was while playing, but that shyt was life.

Doubtful they'll be able to recreate the same magic but I'll buy anyway just off nostalgia

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
*edit* wont let me steal the link

#NecromancerGangTho

Last edited:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Never played diablo....is it lit?
You older than me n missed out on D2. Im sorry :mjcry:

game was the boss of all bosses level of piff. Peak Blizzard. The depth of customization n class builds was somethin else. Throw in the music n atmosphere n it was god tier of pve and pvp games. Back before companies charged you for the loot you was tryin to get. Greatest arpg dungeon looter in existence. The community is still active 21 years later:wow:

YE6lP2.gif

this level was a false rumor on 90s internet about Diablo 1. It was the equivalent of Mew under the truck in Pokemon. Blizz did a cheat for Starcraft called There Is No Cow Level to win the mission, then they made the cow level real for D2. Back when Blizz was a fun developer that was the gold standard, n everything they made was an auto cop. :sadcam:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I could ignore most of that if they didn't touch the character customization since I play hardcore only.

They are putting in an option to toggle the old graphics they said. I like the new graphics personally.
Maybe I worded what I meant wrong, but Diablo 3 graphic engine looks more fine tuned, in 2013 than this remake does in 2021. Maybe thats intentional but I feel thats why Warcraft 3 reforged flopped.

people want to play classics from 20 years ago with todays new technology and graphics. I thought that was entire point of remakes otherwise we could all just play Diablo 2 now. These graphics in this trailer look like theyre from 2008-2010.

It just looks cheap :francis: not sure if im explaining things right. If the graphics are just marginally betterthan the original and possibly worse than Diablo 3 then im sad to say this will flop :mjcry:

People want to play Diablo 2 with 2021 graphics. This looks like Diablo 2 with Starcraft 2 graphics.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You older than me n missed out on D2. Im sorry :mjcry:

game was the boss of all bosses level of piff. Peak Blizzard. The depth of customization n class builds was somethin else. Throw in the music n atmosphere n it was god tier of pve and pvp games. Back before companies charged you for the loot you was tryin to get. Greatest arpg dungeon looter in existence. The community is still active 21 years later:wow:

YE6lP2.gif

this level was a false rumor on 90s internet about Diablo 1. It was the equivalent of Mew under the truck in Pokemon. Blizz did a cheat for Starcraft called There Is No Cow Level to win the mission, then they made the cow level real for D2. Back when Blizz was a fun developer that was the gold standard, n everything they made was an auto cop. :sadcam:

The build up to the cow level was top tier trolling. Don't forget the Diablo expansion having cow armor. :mjlol:

But Diablo 2 really was something else. I remember the first time I accidentally ran into Uber Diablo. :wow:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
The build up to the cow level was top tier trolling. Don't forget the Diablo expansion having cow armor. :mjlol:

But Diablo 2 really was something else. I remember the first time I accidentally ran into Uber Diablo. :wow:
"why's Diablo greyed out? is my pc glitching?":damn:

I could talk about this game all day. just the fact we have a thread on D2 got me all sorts of stupid hype:mjlol: