DF: Dirt 5 PS5 vs. Xbox Series X/S Comparison (Similar Perf.; PS5 with Slight Advantage)

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Series S is not a proper next gen console. :francis: It seemed like a good idea on paper but in practice its a bad value proposition.

They should have just made a discless Series X for $400.
Then it’d hurt some of the backwards compatibly they’d be forced to spend 500 to take full advantage of it

Daps
rPa4rZq.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Stronger hardware is still stronger hardware. Nothing you say will change that.

It also doesn’t mean anything if the games don’t look or perform any better. It’s like the dude that spends all day in the gym trying to get brolic but in the end still can’t fight

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Man I kind of wanted to eventually cop the series s just to play Avowed and hopefully some other exclusives. But shyt that shyt looking wack as fukk.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:hhh: embarrassing

Dookie 1st party titles and now even 3rd party games looking inferior.

where all them flops at :damn:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It also doesn’t mean anything if the games don’t look or perform any better. It’s like the dude that spends all day in the gym trying to get brolic but in the end still can’t fight
The gen is a week old. You know better. Even if you take the dev tools out of the equation, we're LITERALLY just getting started. If SX isn't looking like what it's supposed to down the line, it is what it is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The gen is a week old. You know better. Even if you take the dev tools out of the equation, we're LITERALLY just getting started. If SX isn't looking like what it's supposed to down the line, it is what it is.

Yeah, but that logic applies to both consoles, they’re both gonna get better looking. My entire point is that the multi-platform leap whether its graphically (or performance) in favor of one or the other, won’t be large at the end of the day. It’s not worth bragging about the power of a console. If you want straight up timberlands in the summer power you go out and get yourself a state of the art high end PC. Otherwise trying to brag on multi-platforms games is a waste of time.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah, but that logic applies to both consoles, they’re both gonna get better looking. My entire point is that the multi-platform leap whether its graphically (or performance) in favor of one or the other, won’t be large at the end of the day. Not worth bragging about the power of a console, if you want straight up timberlands in the summer power you go out and get yourself a state of the art high end PC. Otherwise trying to brag on multi-platforms games is a waste of time.
You're wasting your time and keystrokes. I know full well what it is, you Sony nikkas are the ones talking shyt. I thought you would be too busy playing all those "games" to continue picking apart everything MS does (conveniently missing the good shyt). Devs said the SX is 20 to 30 percent stronger, that aligns with the raw numbers, so I'm sure I'll see good results on the shyt I care about. If day one multiplats running as good or edging better on the 5 excites you, okay, but I wouldn't get too used to it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're wasting your time and keystrokes. I know full well what it is, you Sony nikkas are the ones talking shyt. I thought you would be too busy playing all those "games" to continue picking apart everything MS does (conveniently missing the good shyt). Devs said the SX is 20 to 30 percent stronger, that aligns with the raw numbers, so I'm sure I'll see good results on the shyt I care about. If day one multiplats running as good or edging better on the 5 excites you, okay, but I wouldn't get too used to it.

You still missing the point and you seem bittter. :francis: