Devil May Cry 5 (March 8 2019)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry but this game was wack and all over the place story wise - it's like it was a good concept to focus on virgil and why he resents dante but they were not consistent. nor was it given any depth, only just a bunch of posturing that went nowhere. and they were still sexualizing female characters as a cheap gimmick (we shouldn't be doing that in age of horizon zero dawn or overwatch for that matter. and the fact that we have female gamers who wouldnt appreciate it that much, I know I didn't). over all, I wouldnt fork over any money to spend on this trash ass game.

Shut up bytch.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just being honest bruh he feels button mashy compared to Nero, and I don't like that whole stay at range shyt I need to be up close an personal. If I wanted to kill enemies from a distance I'll play a shooter.
he's not supposed to play like dante or nero breh it changes the pace you can relax while playing with V...and i guess u aint finish the story cuz....ill just ill leave it at that

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just started really playing this game. It’s WAY easier than the old DMC games. Or maybe I’m just used to From Software’s brutal games.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Playing this on GamePass now, should I turn off auto-assist? it seems that if you button mash you do random shyt.