Devil May Cry 5 (March 8 2019)

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
V was dope in this. Got so many SSS rankings with him. I liked Dante but thought he was overpowered, initially any way. Once I got the hang of his many variations, he was dope too. Liked Nero as well but his Devil Breakers would always break on me lol.

Have any of you replayed the game on a harder difficulty setting?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The game got a suddenly update last night and made some changes to the final bosses moveset and patterns. (He can now cancel out of attacks, air teleport and is more aggressive on higher difficulties.)

I wonder why that is, and so close to E3?:jbhmm:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I believe the GOAT is about to playable :wow:

Perfect time for me to cop :banderas:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
How? Game short as fukk

The hell does that mean? Games gotta be 300 hours now to be goty?

DMCV had amazing levels, Amazing boss fights, And bloody palace will keep me playing for months.

And i said it's my goty so far. There's still 6 months left. Hell the only comp so far is RE2 and Seriko and RE2 is about the same length.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The hell does that mean? Games gotta be 300 hours now to be goty?

DMCV had amazing levels, Amazing boss fights, And bloody palace will keep me playing for months.

And i said it's my goty so far. There's still 6 months left. Hell the only comp so far is RE2 and Seriko and RE2 is about the same length.
15 minimum

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You're probably ass at the game. Took me 9 hours
Beat it on whatever the hardest mode was at the beginning and currently doing a Heaven or Hell run so take that how u want it

How. Where. There isn't 15 hours worth of content in the main story

It was meant for replays. Things like Nero's options taking a big jump when you first beat the game, or Dante's progressive unlocking of some minor advanced options like the ability to go into a mission without anything equipped.

The game seems to do a better job of remixing enemy encounters throughout the different difficulties too, so it keeps things interesting.