Devil May Cry 5 (March 8 2019)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
There's rumors of a Special edition coming to PS5/XSX adding playable Trish/Lady/Vergil. Who knows though.
:takedat:

I know damn well.... Like i know DAMN WELL...... Trish and Lady better also be in this. I have no problem rebuying this game but i need more then just vergil.

Don't give me less then u did with DMC4SE.

But yea with the SE rumor turning out to be real hopefully the rest of the capcom leaks are real as well. Supposedly Capcom is gonna have a blowout "next gen" reveal at TGS showing RE8/Dino Crisis Remake and their next fighter.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:hhh: dmc team need to move on to dragon's dogma 2. Could give a fukk less about another special edition

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Game is kinda trash. I mean the combat look epic, it’s just lacking any substance. This was my first dmc game ever.
Please post what you think substance is in terms of action combat and post your gameplay videos while you're at it.

:hhh: dmc team need to move on to dragon's dogma 2. Could give a fukk less about another special edition
DMC team doesn't make Dragon's Dogma. DMC is infinitely more popular and relevant than Dragon's Dogma ever was.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What's the verdict on this game? And is it on sale? I could use a hack and slash game in my rotation. I played the shyt out of DMC3 and 4. Never played that trash known as DMC tho.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
What's the verdict on this game? And is it on sale? I could use a hack and slash game in my rotation. I played the shyt out of DMC3 and 4. Never played that trash known as DMC tho.
Top 2