Devil May Cry 5 (March 8 2019)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So I watched radbrad play a bit of this on YouTube. I have all the other dmc games. Gameplay wise, where are the mechanics ranked in the franchise?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
So being sexualized is bad? It's not like these women are just sex objects and have no personality. They are fighters who happen to be "sexy". If they were just women who didn't say a word or had any personality outside of being sexualized you may have a point.

Also you realize you're on the coli and not resetera or Tumblr right?
When any anybody come into a fukkin action game thread critiquing the story it's an autoskip on the post breh. :dead:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This game is really good for a DMC game to have literally no problems and be fun to play throughout is an achievement
I wasn't even really bothered by them trying to make nero relevant
Dante here was much better than Dante in DMC4

V was cool but I'll prefer to play as Vergil next game

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
xbox just gave a code for an exclusive nero devil breaker skin :wow: microsoft tha goat :russ: its a batch of banana's

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What happened to elite game? Oh yeah...petite gaming. Excuse me, I forgot.
I wasn't forced to tap into true skill because I died so little in the game until I got to the last boss. Had orbs to spare. Game don't deserve my respect for waiting until you beat the game on easier modes to unlock modes that require true skill. Don't have that kinda time . Backlog to epic. Dmc5 is done done.