Veteran
Daps
I'm ashamed to say it took all kind of gold orbs to beat Virgil .:huhldup:

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
I'm sorry but this game was wack and all over the place story wise - it's like it was a good concept to focus on virgil and why he resents dante but they were not consistent. nor was it given any depth, only just a bunch of posturing that went nowhere. and they were still sexualizing female characters as a cheap gimmick (we shouldn't be doing that in age of horizon zero dawn or overwatch for that matter. and the fact that we have female gamers who wouldnt appreciate it that much, I know I didn't). over all, I wouldnt fork over any money to spend on this trash ass game.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: UG.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry but this game was wack and all over the place story wise - it's like it was a good concept to focus on virgil and why he resents dante but they were not consistent. nor was it given any depth, only just a bunch of posturing that went no were. and they were still sexualizing female characters as a cheap gimmick (we shouldn't be doing that in age of horizon zero dawn or overwatch for that matter. and the fact that we have female gamers who wouldnt appreciate it that much, I know I didn't). over all, I wouldnt fork over any money to spend on this trash ass game.
k

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm sorry but this game was wack and all over the place story wise - it's like it was a good concept to focus on virgil and why he resents dante but they were not consistent. nor was it given any depth, only just a bunch of posturing that went nowhere. and they were still sexualizing female characters as a cheap gimmick (we shouldn't be doing that in age of horizon zero dawn or overwatch for that matter. and the fact that we have female gamers who wouldnt appreciate it that much, I know I didn't). over all, I wouldnt fork over any money to spend on this trash ass game.
:picard::picard::picard:

nikka did you buy DmC by mistake?!

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Does anyone know how to do round trip in this game?
I know sword formation and drive..
And I’ve leveled out Swordmaster but for the life of me can’t figure the shyt out:snoop:
Also does anybody know the input for Dance Macabre..
The one we’re Dante does the baseball swing after Million Stab..
Could never get that combo since DMC 3:snoop:
Rep pending:obama:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone know how to do round trip in this game?
I know sword formation and drive..
And I’ve leveled out Swordmaster but for the life of me can’t figure the shyt out:snoop:
Also does anybody know the input for Dance Macabre..
The one we’re Dante does the baseball swing after Million Stab..
Could never get that combo since DMC 3:snoop:
Rep pending:obama:

You have to level up Swordsmaster skill to level 4 for Dance Macabre. They changed the final animation a bit tho. The input is simply Forward + lock on button and the skill button (O button on PS4).

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I haven’t played this yet but is it true that
Nero is now stronger than Dante and Virgil?
:scust:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I haven’t played this yet but is it true that
Nero is now stronger than Dante and Virgil?
:scust:
That scene is getting taken out of context
By the time Nero comes, both Dante and Vergil have been fighting for a solid 30 mins to an hour and no longer at full strength compared to nero who wasn't fighting and saved his energy. That and both of them are completely caught off guard by his new form and don't know what to make of it, so they not exactly expecting him to be this powerful.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That scene is getting taken out of context
By the time Nero comes, both Dante and Vergil have been fighting for a solid 30 mins to an hour and no longer at full strength compared to nero who wasn't fighting and saved his energy. That and both of them are completely caught off guard by his new form and don't know what to make of it, so they not exactly expecting him to be this powerful.
Correct.

The bytch slap also caught Dante off guard as well. On top of that, when Virgil first appeared after Dante's fight with Urizen, Dante was fatigued and Virgil even told him to heal before fighting him again.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
On another note:

Beating the game with the secret ending is the best way to unlock all of the difficulties and get the EX costume :wow:. Just make sure to memorize Urizen's attacks and stay patient. Max out Blue Rose too and keep Red Queen's EX maxed so when the shield goes down you can go to work.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Dr. Faust>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I made 1 million in 7 minutes :wow:.