NAH
Supporter
Daps
D1bDkLTWkAAXgQy.jpg:large
:laff:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed this but they painted themselves into a box having Dante being so OP.

DMC4 is still my GOAT devil may cry but I realise these games shine on the harder difficulties
I agree and disagree. Dante was always OP. The only times he's struggled is against people with the power of sparda even in this game. But now he's far surpassed sparda so.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Have fun beating the game a million times to unlock that
6/7 :hula:a million times

and you don't even have to go through the whole game for it

is this really Mowgli aka True Skill I'm talking to.:patrice:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but this game was wack and all over the place story wise - it's like it was a good concept to focus on virgil and why he resents dante but they were not consistent. nor was it given any depth, only just a bunch of posturing that went nowhere. and they were still sexualizing female characters as a cheap gimmick (we shouldn't be doing that in age of horizon zero dawn or overwatch for that matter. and the fact that we have female gamers who wouldnt appreciate it that much, I know I didn't). over all, I wouldnt fork over any money to spend on this trash ass game.
So being sexualized is bad? It's not like these women are just sex objects and have no personality. They are fighters who happen to be "sexy". If they were just women who didn't say a word or had any personality outside of being sexualized you may have a point.

Also you realize you're on the coli and not resetera or Tumblr right?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This game surprised the hell out of me. I mean dont get me wrong i was always a fan of DMC but this is really GOTY material. Which is crazy cause it just came out of nowhere to me as i was only focused on KH3(Which was a letdown. smh)

Like everything about this game is just perfect or borderline perfect. It's a very weird place for the franchise to be. For KH i still think the best KH game is yet to come cause there is ALOT of KH3 that is good that can be brought over to KH4 to make it even better.

DMC5 i feel peaked at this game. Don't know where they can go from here. Both story and gameplay wise. Maybe a GOTY edition and add playable Trish/Lady but thats about it.

I'm sorry but this game was wack and all over the place story wise - it's like it was a good concept to focus on virgil and why he resents dante but they were not consistent. nor was it given any depth, only just a bunch of posturing that went nowhere. and they were still sexualizing female characters as a cheap gimmick (we shouldn't be doing that in age of horizon zero dawn or overwatch for that matter. and the fact that we have female gamers who wouldnt appreciate it that much, I know I didn't). over all, I wouldnt fork over any money to spend on this trash ass game.

:camby: Take this shyt to resetera.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
6/7 :hula:a million times

and you don't even have to go through the whole game for it

is this really Mowgli aka True Skill I'm talking to.:patrice:
I hate the mechanic of unlock difficulty as a reward. Give me all you got the first time. Its just aa littl corny.

I'm going to go through on son of sparda and hopefully find more entertainment compared to that pathetic devil hunter. :camby: .Wasting my time with this trahs. Game wasn't fire like that to warrant all these playthroughs I'm sorry.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I hate the mechanic of unlock difficulty as a reward. Give me all you got the first time. Its just aa littl corny.

I'm going to go through on son of sparda and hopefully find more entertainment compared to that pathetic devil hunter. :camby: .Wasting my time with this trahs. Game wasn't fire like that to warrant all these playthroughs I'm sorry.
Lmao. Well I beat Son of Sparda. I’ll do heaven or hell soon enough.