Devil May Cry 5 (March 8 2019)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Finished the game, DMC 3 is still my favorite but this is objectively the best DMC game without question. It just feels a little empty not having a playable Vergil.......which hopefully DLC will take care of. But a fantastic game.

Lore wise, Dante is so fukking OP man
:bryan::bryan:

And its not just cause of his strength and demon durability, like this nikka is the jack of all trades on doing shyt. This man can do karate, go bruce lee with nun-chucks, ride bikes, cook, play fukking guitar, do the moonwalk...like jesus lord what can't this nikka do
:bryan:

I like the respect Vergil seems to have for Nero, and it seems he does indeed remember "how" Nero was made, Dante made a joke about that time way back Vergil was young and dumb with ole girl but the convo got cut short
:pachaha:

The ending was so fukking cool.....

Two things I'm hoping, 1 that since we got a complete Vergil skillset right there that DLC is inevitable, also this was a straight up bloody palace arena with TWO fukking people. We just GOT to get that as a add-on. Bloody Palace Co-Op and Bayonetta gets knocked the fukk outta here.
:picard:

9 out of 10, will get bumped to a 10 if all the DLC I want gets announced.

its funny when u use the guantlets and he does thos boxer pose and dodges like a boxer :laff: and the nikka hands fast as fukk :russ:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This is supposed to be the end of the Sons of Sparda..
So I highly doubt we see Vergil/Dante in a main campaign again..
The ending was cheese whiz to me just because the stakes weren’t high
nobody dies or at least gets handily defeated..
And now you telling me Nero is more op than Sin Dante or Demon Fruit Vergil:skip:
Granted they were both going hard at each other but ain’t no way in hell Nero is that op:skip:
Didn’t really like Nero in this..
He was kind of whiny and the Devil Breakers got old outside of Tomboy and Punchline(wish I had pre ordered to play with the Mega Man arm:snoop:
Seen some cool combo videos..
Plus I was never a fan of Vergil or got the hype:manny:
I’m a day one rider for the OG Dante..
I just keep playing his campaigns..
Just so fun to play with:banderas:
V was fun too but after the cheese and spamming wears off:ld:
I still love DMC 3 over this but this is still my front runner for game of the year unless Naughty Gawds drop TLOU2:whoo:
Just my opinion..
Just couldn’t dig the ending..
No slander to anyway who liked it:hubie:
My only ending complaint: Virgil personality change at the end was a bit random. They could of at least said that he changed to be able to work with Dante when he re-embraced his human side. That was my complaint.

Knowing this series though it’s hard to think it will be the end of the Sparda sons. After the game before this one predictability went out the window.

You can buy the deluxe version items on PSN btw. That’s what I did when I couldn’t find the deluxe version.

Megaman arm is good and has his charge, jump and death animations.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Annoyed that they didn’t bring over the ascension ceremony used in DMC4

Could potentially increase the amount of devil hunters greatly.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@Kamikaze Revy @Tenchi® Ryu™

Are you able to play Dante in DMC 5 or just the main character only?
It’s just like 4 where you unlock him halfway and it’s on purpose cause he’s just like n another league compared to Nero and V. He curbstomps basically every enemy on the devil hunter mode

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s just like 4 where you unlock him halfway and it’s on purpose cause he’s just like n another league compared to Nero and V. He curbstomps basically every enemy on the devil hunter mode

DMC 4 is the only game i didn't finish cause I wasn't feeling Nero at all.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
D1bDkLTWkAAXgQy.jpg:large