Devil May Cry 5 (March 8 2019)

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

For X9 there's a message at the end of the Mega Man X timeline in the 20th anniversary booklet saying "The story of X's fight is not over yet".

Capcom could be hinting at a possible Mega Man X9

And since Mega Man 11 sold well, the X collections sold well and there's a (shytty) Mega Man cartoon coming on the Disney Channel, Mega Man is getting a resurgence and it's been 15 years since X8.

For Onimusha, it's honestly wishful thinking since they put out a remaster for it recently. But with samurai games being the wave now with Nioh, Sekiro, Ghost of Tsushima, Capcom would have to be dumb not to hop on the wave with a new Onimusha game.

Itsuno was given the option to work on either DMCV or Dragons Dogma 2, he choose to do DMCV first and that he has ideas for Dragons Dogma 2.

Capcom said Hideaki Itsuno could make Dragon's Dogma 2, but he chose to make DMC5 first - VG247

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
For X9 there's a message at the end of the Mega Man X timeline in the 20th anniversary booklet saying "The story of X's fight is not over yet".

And since Mega Man 11 sold well, the X collections sold well and there's a (shytty) Mega Man cartoon coming on the Disney Channel, Mega Man is getting a resurgence and it's been 15 years since X8.

For Onimusha, it's honestly wishful thinking since they put out a remaster for it recently. But with samurai games being the wave now with Nioh, Sekiro, Ghost of Tsushima, Capcom would have to be dumb not to hop on the wave with a new Onimusha game.

Itsuno was given the option to work on either DMCV or Dragons Dogma 2, he choose to do DMCV first and that he has ideas for Dragons Dogma 2.

Capcom said Hideaki Itsuno could make Dragon's Dogma 2, but he chose to make DMC5 first - VG247

Long as it goes back to side scroll with some banging ass 2D graphics im down.

I want that anime feel back

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished the game :wow_hmm: this is what I wanted in a DMC game for the past 11 years

All the missions were dope ass hell no filler missions like the other games

Those last few missions were pure fan service I loved every second of it

I don’t care what no one says I fukk with Nero and his playstyle. He’s sohh much fun to play especially with his glow up at the end:whoo:

Only complaint is I wish Trish and Lady were playable or did shyt

Oh and nico is a damn fool:pachaha: I love her hope they bring her byke

I hope in a future game we get all characters playable

All in all this was a phenomenal game Capcom did they thang with this one gotta give em they props they delivered :obama:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the game :wow_hmm: this is what I wanted in a DMC game for the past 11 years

All the missions were dope ass hell no filler missions like the other games

Those last few missions were pure fan service I loved every second of it

I don’t care what no one says I fukk with Nero and his playstyle. He’s sohh much fun to play especially with his glow up at the end:whoo:

Only complaint is I wish Trish and Lady were playable or did shyt

Oh and nico is a damn fool:pachaha: I love her hope they bring her byke

I hope in a future game we get all characters playable

All in all this was a phenomenal game Capcom did they thang with this one gotta give em they props they delivered :obama:
They rushed dmc4 then tried to pawn the series off to ninja theory. They HAD to come with the shyts.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This game is what I’ve been craving..
The action..
The art style..
Top notch..
Now the story:russ::mjlol:
My god I hate this ending but I can live with the outcome..
I just don’t know about Nero and the future:ld:
Dante was just too damn fun to play with and I finally got Royal Guard down:whew:
Nico should be in this series forever:pachaha:
Hopefully Lady and Trish get props down the line..
A La Uncharted type DLC( full game)..
Overall it’s a 9/10
fukk Vergil and that kick/uppercut in Mission 17:pacspit:
:to:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I wanna play this but never played any of them before.

Is it flames?

Ps: Best Buy canceling Gamers Club really sucks. I use to cop every new game that dropped :noah:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
tryna get the hang of dante and all these damn modes he got...i figured id have to wait 10 chapters to play as ole boy tho...tryna get these S ranks too...and dodging on the bosses
Wait until you master Sicko Mode with Dante :whew: he'll fill your dark soul with the light.... with the light
tumblr_pbqinjADb01vjcz9zo6_250.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This shyt ain't even fair no more

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

When Dante gets Shin Devil Trigger tho and the Dante Sword

That's literally how enemies in the game feel after this point

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

V's overpoweredness ain't shyt compared to full power dante, he a fukking SNK boss on these nikkas

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

That's how Itsuno wanna set you up, make you feel all good and badass in Devil hunter mode, then show you who the real bytch in the next difficulties

:wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

I hope megaman x comes back. It fits perfectly with the games of today.

I even bought the X collection because I heard it contributes to it coming back.