Devil May Cry 5 (March 8 2019)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Game is fun as hell.

Though seriously you have to play the game on the hardest difficulty for a challenge. I'm constantly getting S rankings in human mode and can easily go without taking damage. That is one criticism that they made this game a bit too easy.

Also I got it on PC and with my new RTX 2060 card, 27 inch 144hz 1440p monitor and new PC build shyt looks marvelous. Getting as high as 130 FPS easily on highest settings. Capcom has really stepped their game up developer wise.

292xs95.png

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Found some kind of rocket launcher while exploring a level. Googled it and it’s supoosed to be a secret weapon. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Found some kind of rocket launcher while exploring a level. Googled it and it’s supoosed to be a secret weapon. :blessed:

I don't know how people missed it to be honest

The only boss battles that stood out were the
horse rider
Virgil when he's absorbed v and the Cerberus dog thing the rest didn't seem as technical as past games

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This game is what I’ve been craving..
The action..
The art style..
Top notch..
Now the story:russ::mjlol:
My god I hate this ending but I can live with the outcome..
I just don’t know about Nero and the future:ld:
The ending is fine when you realize:

Virgil mentioned that he won’t lose the next time they fight meaning they might meet again.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I enjoyed this but they painted themselves into a box having Dante being so OP.

DMC4 is still my GOAT devil may cry but I realise these games shine on the harder difficulties

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I
Game is fun as hell.

Though seriously you have to play the game on the hardest difficulty for a challenge. I'm constantly getting S rankings in human mode and can easily go without taking damage. That is one criticism that they made this game a bit too easy.

Also I got it on PC and with my new RTX 2060 card, 27 inch 144hz 1440p monitor and new PC build shyt looks marvelous. Getting as high as 130 FPS easily on highest settings. Capcom has really stepped their game up developer wise.

292xs95.png

Isn't human difficulty = easy, devil hunter - normal and so on? Or has my assumption been wrong this whole time :ohhh:

I mean I semi agree, played on devil hunter and compared to previous games, only the last couple bosses really pushed me to redo :wow:

Played the first mission on son of sparda difficulty, and right out the gate a mob you encounter halfway through the game you see at the very start:sadcam:
....needless to say I'm preparing to take some L's in this road to getting even remotely decent:mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The ending is fine when you realize:

Virgil mentioned that he won’t lose the next time they fight meaning they might meet again.
This is supposed to be the end of the Sons of Sparda..
So I highly doubt we see Vergil/Dante in a main campaign again..
The ending was cheese whiz to me just because the stakes weren’t high
nobody dies or at least gets handily defeated..
And now you telling me Nero is more op than Sin Dante or Demon Fruit Vergil:skip:
Granted they were both going hard at each other but ain’t no way in hell Nero is that op:skip:
Didn’t really like Nero in this..
He was kind of whiny and the Devil Breakers got old outside of Tomboy and Punchline(wish I had pre ordered to play with the Mega Man arm:snoop:
Seen some cool combo videos..
Plus I was never a fan of Vergil or got the hype:manny:
I’m a day one rider for the OG Dante..
I just keep playing his campaigns..
Just so fun to play with:banderas:
V was fun too but after the cheese and spamming wears off:ld:
I still love DMC 3 over this but this is still my front runner for game of the year unless Naughty Gawds drop TLOU2:whoo:
Just my opinion..
Just couldn’t dig the ending..
No slander to anyway who liked it:hubie:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Finished the game, DMC 3 is still my favorite but this is objectively the best DMC game without question. It just feels a little empty not having a playable Vergil.......which hopefully DLC will take care of. But a fantastic game.

Lore wise, Dante is so fukking OP man
:bryan::bryan:

And its not just cause of his strength and demon durability, like this nikka is the jack of all trades on doing shyt. This man can do karate, go bruce lee with nun-chucks, ride bikes, cook, play fukking guitar, do the moonwalk...like jesus lord what can't this nikka do
:bryan:

I like the respect Vergil seems to have for Nero, and it seems he does indeed remember "how" Nero was made, Dante made a joke about that time way back Vergil was young and dumb with ole girl but the convo got cut short
:pachaha:

The ending was so fukking cool.....

Two things I'm hoping, 1 that since we got a complete Vergil skillset right there that DLC is inevitable, also this was a straight up bloody palace arena with TWO fukking people. We just GOT to get that as a add-on. Bloody Palace Co-Op and Bayonetta gets knocked the fukk outta here.
:picard:

9 out of 10, will get bumped to a 10 if all the DLC I want gets announced.