Developers are trash talking the Series S at Gamescom

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don't be like these other weird folks. We're all playing on PC right now.

This isn't some exclusive game thing. It's one of the best games released this year.

Cray how xbox stans acting like BG3 is some tiny indie game being used for console wars and not literally the highest rated game of the year which might very well be GOTY, its this years Elden Ring :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Folks out here monitoring my posting activity. Weird ass nikkas

Hoping you have time to play starfield next week, don't spend too much time stalking other users activities.

Ol CIA ass nikkas.

:mjlol:
Nothing to monitor.

You always first in line for xbox controversy, but don’t say much about anything else on here.

And 9 times outa 10 its you quoting me asking for attention. :shaq:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Don't be like these other weird folks. We're all playing on PC right now.

This isn't some exclusive game thing. It's one of the best games released this year.

I'm not talking about you lol. But some people were absolutely using this game and the delay to console war.

I've been hyped. I know it's great. Imma be eating between this and starfield but you got nikkas @Gizmo_Duck going into the BG3 thread and laughing dapping people that say they're gonna play starfield next.

Some nikkas are being weird about it. Across here and online - it's why the director of publishing reiterated again it's not exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cray how xbox stans acting like BG3 is some tiny indie game being used for console wars and not literally the highest rated game of the year which might very well be GOTY, its this years Elden Ring :mjlol:
Yup cause this amazing GOTY worthy game wasnt in 2.5 million peoples homes for years.

Something happened to get the game so much attention on here.

There’s a clear point where it went from not talked about on here, to the talk of the town for some of you.

Wonder what happened :ohhh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nothing to monitor.

You always first in line for xbox controversy, but don’t say much about anything else on here.

And 9 times outa 10 its you quoting me asking for attention. :shaq:
make up your mind. You a masculine CIA stalking nikka or a limp wristed Frank Ocean nikka?

Can't even get your troll game straight. Folks seems flustered over the series s

:dame:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Imma be honest with you. I genuinely do not care as much as yall tbh. The game is coming out.

Hopefully yall still enjoy it now that it's not seen as some exclusive game yall can argue about

Curious to see how split screen actually runs since it's not great on PC.
What are you talking about?
It was never an exclusive game.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yup cause this amazing GOTY worthy game wasnt in 2.5 million peoples homes for years.

Something happened to get the game so much attention on here.

There’s a clear point where it went from not talked about on here, to the talk of the town for some of you.

Wonder what happened :ohhh:
There are these things called reviews. Strange eh?

:mjlol: