Developers are trash talking the Series S at Gamescom

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Name some games that haven't dropped on current gen systems at the same time (no timed exclusives/previous gen titles). Bet most of the titles you list are due to inferior hardware reasons (i.e switch)
Lots of indie games release on one of the consoles first cause the devs don’t have the resources to release the game on all platforms at once.

Hell, Larian said it themselves they didn’t have the resources to get it done all at one e. Why you think the Ps5 version ain’t out yet? Should we cancel the PS5?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
hey man. i can’t see your steam stats but i can see your coli stats, and it’s clear why you are here :ehh:
Yet you still figure out a way to BS about what games/how much I play them.

Something you gotta work on, until then I will continue to call out the BS I see.

:ufdup:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lots of indie games release on one of the consoles first cause the devs don’t have the resources to release the game on all platforms at once.

Hell, Larian said it themselves they didn’t have the resources to get it done all at one e. Why you think the Ps5 version ain’t out yet? Should we cancel the PS5?
Lots of them, everyone knows. Everyone agrees. Yet no examples...

Larian = Indie now?

Keep going...

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Bro, I have a series x. One of my friends have a s. I've known about the differences since they released. Hell, there's a chance I said this before today when discussing the game.
Idk what you going on about. I didnt say anything about you not owning either system. I just pointed out you just taking what phil said, instead of having real examples of games with features on the series X, but not the S. Real features, not anything to do with graphics stuff. :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yet you still figure out a way to BS about what games/how much I play them.

Something you gotta work on, until then I will continue to call out the BS I see.

:ufdup:
I never said anything about what/how much game you play.

I’ve only talked about your behavior on the coli.com

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Idk what you going on about. I didnt say anything about you not owning either system. I just pointed out you just taking what phil said, instead of having real examples of games with features on the series X, but not the S. Real features, not anything to do with graphics stuff. :manny:

Imma be honest with you. I genuinely do not care as much as yall tbh. The game is coming out.

Hopefully yall still enjoy it now that it's not seen as some exclusive game yall can argue about

Curious to see how split screen actually runs since it's not great on PC.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I never said anything about what/how much game you play.

I’ve only talked about your behavior on the coli.com
Folks out here monitoring my posting activity. Weird ass nikkas

Hoping you have time to play starfield next week, don't spend too much time stalking other users activities.

Ol CIA ass nikkas.

:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Imma be honest with you. I genuinely do not care as much as yall tbh. The game is coming out.

Hopefully yall still enjoy it now that it's not seen as some exclusive game yall can argue about

Curious to see how split screen actually runs since it's not great on PC.
Don't be like these other weird folks. We're all playing on PC right now.

This isn't some exclusive game thing. It's one of the best games released this year.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I agree that Starfield is going to be a real test if what the Series S is actual capable of in the long run, but I disagree with the idea that it'll ultimately prove who's bullshytting about what or isn't possible. Starfield spent a significant portion of its active development time as an XBox exclusive, so realistically speaking, they'll have had more time to get this right that most other games will, by nature of what platforms the game is designed for.

I'm thinking what most likely happens is what people probably should've expected all along, which is that XBox first party games end up being far better at handling the X/S split than third party games are, even when they're exclusive.
I’m sure other devs will reach out to Microsoft for better series S implementation because it will make them more money.

Just call it a hunch.