Developers are trash talking the Series S at Gamescom

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
You have a studio in Larian straight up saying they werent allowed to release their game on Xbox because they couldnt get a feature to work on S.
eAeCLs4.png

I know. That doesn't change the fact there are numerous games that, for example, have ray tracing on the x but not the s

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It can play starfield though

The PS5 can't :umad:

Mind you this is a guy that doesn’t own a series s and claimed to have 0 interest in Starfield but he’ll fight and try and convince you to buy this piece of shyt gimped console anyway lol

Anyone considering buying a series s be weary of these type of stans. They don’t have your best interest at heart, they are just trying to used car salesmen you a underpowered console for console wars wins. They lowkey trying to recruit people for their cult

:mjlol:
You projecting, I do not care about starfield like that at all.

Personally I'm not really looking forward to starfield.

I know I'll be bored after like 4 hours lol.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Mind you this is a guy that doesn’t own a series s and claimed to have 0 interest in Starfield but he’ll fight and try and convince you to buy this piece of shyt gimped console anyway lol

Anyone considering buying a series s be weary of these type of stans. They don’t have your best interest at heart, they are just trying to used car salesmen you a underpowered console for console wars wins. They lowkey trying to recruit people for their cult
You don’t own a series S or give a fukk about BG3, the lord of the rings game or naruto.

What are you doing here??:lupe:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Anyone considering buying a series s be weary of these type of stans. They don’t have your best interest at heart, they are just trying to used car salesmen you a underpowered console for console wars wins
I don't own a series now eh. Interesting.

None of what you posted changed anything I said.

You in here posting about the series s while regretting your series X purchase.

Meanwhile I enjoy them both and getting starfield for "free" :umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Got his receipts :dead:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These folks salty as hell

"How dare you care about a 97 rated MC game that might be game of the year!?"

We all said what the reason for the delay was. You disputed it.

We were proven correct, you still dispute it.

Just take the L and be glad Starfield is around the corner.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
O shyt, just saw this on Era :picard:

New Naruto game will allow PS5/XBX players to set their matchmaking to "60fps only", which filters out last gen and XSX series players, since they only get 30fps.

:wow: this is the dawn of the digital ghetto!

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I know. That doesn't change the fact there are numerous games that, for example, have ray tracing on the x but not the s
Raytracing is like resolution/graphics stuff, not a "feature" like split screen for example.
Where things get murky is Microsoft's feature parity clause. This stipulation suggests that games released on both the Xbox Series X|S need to have the same feature set, and can only diverge on performance-related things like frame rates or resolution. And this is causing issues for certain features which do require performance overhead.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These folks salty as hell

"How dare you care about a 97 rated MC game that might be game of the year!?"

We all said what the reason for the delay was. You disputed it.

We were proven correct, you still dispute it.

Just take the L and be glad Starfield is around the corner.

And you have precisely 0 posts in the BG3 thread since the last time you came on here talmbout series S :ehh: