Developer Claims 50% Speed Diffrence between XB1/PS4

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
you notice these bots take microsofts word as gold, while questioning everything about the ps4? dudes talking about xbox one will last 10 yrs, when the 360 couldn't last 1-2 yrs without redringing. "b-but the xbox one can't red ring", yeah nikka, cus they took the rings away

:pachaha:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
wow, another 15 page thread with 3cepts high fiving each other over rumors based on random forum posts by so called "developers".

I would suggest those that continuously need to regurgitate the CRAP that is consistently posted on Neogaf consider taking their ass over there to hang with your fellow delusional 3cepts.

sick of the forum here being inundated with bullshyt "facts" and rumors from shytty "gaming" websites.

Last edited:

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
wow, another 15 page thread with 3cepts high giving each other over rumors based on random forum rumors.

I would suggest those that continuously need to regurgitate the CRAP that is consistently posted on Neogaf consider taking their ass over there to hang with your fellow delusional 3cepts.

sick of the forum here being inundated with bullshyt "facts" and rumors from shytty "gaming" websites.
+1

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
wow, another 15 page thread with 3cepts high giving each other over rumors based on random forum rumors.

Page 1 has a tweet from the actual developer stating the PS4 is said to be 50% faster from everyone he's talked to. Try again

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Page 1 has a tweet from the actual developer stating the PS4 is said to be 50% faster from everyone he's talked to. Try again

No you try again. This actual "developer's" post is complete bullshyt and devoid of any factual basis behind his so called thoughts. Its disgusting and I'm sick of it. And it this were to be the case, where the fukk are the groundbreaking games illustrating this?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you try again. This actual "developer's" post is complete bullshyt and devoid of any factual basis behind his so called thoughts. Its disgusting and I'm sick of it. And it this were to be the case, where the fukk are the groundbreaking games illustrating this?
:wtf:
The guy was co-owner and creative director of People Can Fly that developed the PC port of the first Gears and the last one for the 360. They also did Bulletstorm that was actually a dope ass PC FPS. I think this guy is knowledgeable and this stuff PLUS he isn't the only developer that has spoken kindly about the PS4.
Stop be delusional
When more developers finish up with this current gen and start putting there resources to PS4/X1 you'll see more impressive games than what is at launch, just like every other gen before.

Ya'll xbots are getting like Fox News

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Well according to this dude the 360 was "faster" than the ps3.
See..the architectures for both of those systems were so different that there was literally trade offs as far as performance goes...it was basically all in how u utilized shyt...there was no clear cut "stronger" system...one system was better at some things..the other system was better at other things...this gen will be different tho...