Developer Claims 50% Speed Diffrence between XB1/PS4

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Like I've been saying for months now...go check my past posts. Even had 8 pages of arguments with that fukking moron @Malta about this. And that little dude doesn't know shyt....

Devs will have to go above and beyond in order to make one version better than the other. 9 out of 10 devs aren't going to do that. They are going to program for the least common denominator.

Console games don't scale. You can't just "turn off settings" (@Malta ) like you do on PC games.

Multiplatform games will be created to run the same on both machines unless devs are willing to put in the extra time for the PS4 version.

For those who are going to say "but but but they did it with the XBOX 360!!!!" ...
The reason that the XBOX 360 version of most multiplatform games looked better is because it was easier to program for, and to port games from the PC dev units. Where games are programmed and originate from. The Xbox 360 and PC shared similar architecture while the PS3 didn't.

You are such a fukking idiot, you close your post by stating that the similarities between the PC and 360 are why it was easier for them to make the games look better, yet like a dumbass you turn a blind eye to the fact the Ps4/X1 and PC at their core are the same architecture with the X1 being the weakest. So, please explain to me why UBISOFT is showing most of their biggest games on PS4 first? Maybe because that is their lead platform and the games as a result look better? Nah, they don't have the time to devote to making the games look better according to you, why is EA choosing to show BF4 on PS4 first? As it stands, the PS4 will probably have a higher installed user base by the end of 2014, that will be the lead platform.

There are developers saying Ps4 multiplat games will look better, but nah, @Ayo on the coli knows more than them. Nevermind the fact developers spent all this monumental extra time to make Xbox games look better than PS2 games, how did they ever manage :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
See..the architectures for both of those systems were so different that there was literally trade offs as far as performance goes...it was basically all in how u utilized shyt...there was no clear cut "stronger" system...one system was better at some things..the other system was better at other things...this gen will be different tho...

The same can be said about this gen. Both systems have advantages

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The same can be said about this gen. Both systems have advantages
They both basically have the same architecture..one is just physically more powerful than the other...there's no way around it fam..lol..I'm not even gonna say that u will see a huge difference in the multiplatform games..but I know u will see it with the first party games...especially later on in the gen...none of it really matters tho..if the games suck it's pointless..right now I care about the games...so I'm just waiting to see what these systems have to offer as far as that goes..I'm holding out on the Xbox One till I know they have all their kinks worked out...I'm keeping my PS4 preorder cause I already saved towards it and I might as well cop it and get it over with...I'm not expecting anything spectacular out of any of the consoles right now tho...I'm focusing on the PC right now for the most part...aside from 2K14..and Killzone...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
damnhomie. wasnt you tellin me gears of war and halo were the goat
gears 1,2,3 and halo are 2 of the goat mulitplayer games

but nobody cared about gears judgment, shyt was made by some offbrand nikkaz, shyt was trash, have nothin but gears heads on my friend list and nobody brought, when it wasnt developed by the og nikkaz, everybody chalked it up as trash, still looked better any sony exclusive mulitplayer game, being real only games wit 4-8 player per match can truly be competitive, cause anytime else really dont show true skill, in gears and halo u into alot of 1 v 1's and u catch a player off gaurds an still lose if u dont know how to play the game

they the goats bra, i know u play mostly single player games so i wouldnt expect u to understand, and to each his own but people who really on it know what im saying, being real outside of killzone(which was cool) ps3 games multiplayer be feeling tacked on, like they be lose and not really thought threw(ex. uncharted, resistance, i havent played tlou multiplayer to tell, but from the videos i see it looks like uncharted multi wit a different skin)

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You are such a fukking idiot, you close your post by stating that the similarities between the PC and 360 are why it was easier for them to make the games look better, yet like a dumbass you turn a blind eye to the fact the Ps4/X1 and PC at their core are the same architecture with the X1 being the weakest. So, please explain to me why UBISOFT is showing most of their biggest games on PS4 first? Maybe because that is their lead platform and the games as a result look better? Nah, they don't have the time to devote to making the games look better according to you, why is EA choosing to show BF4 on PS4 first? As it stands, the PS4 will probably have a higher installed user base by the end of 2014, that will be the lead platform.

There are developers saying Ps4 multiplat games will look better, but nah, @Ayo on the coli knows more than them. Nevermind the fact developers spent all this monumental extra time to make Xbox games look better than PS2 games, how did they ever manage
:stopitslime:
:heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They both basically have the same architecture..one is just physically more powerful than the other...there's no way around it fam..lol..I'm not even gonna say that u will see a huge difference in the multiplatform games..but I know u will see it with the first party games...especially later on in the gen...none of it really matters tho..if the games suck it's pointless..right now I care about the games...so I'm just waiting to see what these systems have to offer as far as that goes..I'm holding out on the Xbox One till I know they have all their kinks worked out...I'm keeping my PS4 preorder cause I already saved towards it and I might as well cop it and get it over with...I'm not expecting anything spectacular out of any of the consoles right now tho...I'm focusing on the PC right now for the most part...aside from 2K14..and Killzone...

They are not the same architecture and they are not using the same dev tools.

If there was such a big difference in performance why aren't we seeing it?

The playstation 4 is 1,000% faster than the ps3. That's the difference between killzone 3 and 4. What can a 50% difference really do?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
In the end we are not going to see really any major difference between the platforms. Both consoles are vastly more powerful then what we have now, and look and see what devs was able to do with these current gen consoles. Let just eat and be happy that after 7/8 yrs we have something new :win: