Deutschland 83 (Germany Language Cold War Drama)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Gonna @ the people who watched this to let you guys know we byke

Deutschland 83 season 2 aka Deutschland 86. Lead actor/character is the same, just 3 years later. New story. 11 episodes.

Available on Amazon Prime (I think) but leaked/dropped in full in other ways if that’s how you get your shyt. Gonna fire up episode 1 tonight.

@FlyRy @Ciggavelli @hashmander @KalKal @Dominique Wilkins @606onit @Nature Boy Ric Flair

Good thing I saw this. Because of the title change, my existing DVR rule wasn't picking up the new season.

Looks like the first episode airs on Thursday night at midnight Eastern time in the US, and the second airs Friday night.

Since they're apparently not dumping the whole season at once in the US, I hope anyone ahead of the last US aired episode uses Spoiler tags.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I finally started the second season. I've finished the first 4 episodes. Man, this shyt is even better than the first season. I'm getting early seasons "Homeland" vibes. :ehh:

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Just binged all 3 years. Man, one of the most enjoyable series I’ve ever watched. Terrific acting. Complex plots and the interwoven aspects of true German history. Top top show.