Deutschland 83 (Germany Language Cold War Drama)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This was a great episode. I never expected the star to blow his own cover like that. I guess if there's a "Deutschland 84" there will either be a new cast, or he'll be caught and turned into a double agent.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The finale was just OK, not spectacular. I didn't really like the "play stock footage backwards" scene to indicate that the immediate threat of war had passed. Also, the star's cover is totally blown now, so I can't see how they can continue with his story.

The never did explain what the deal was with the Asian spy that he fought when he stole the computer disk.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The finale was just OK, not spectacular. I didn't really like the "play stock footage backwards" scene to indicate that the immediate threat of war had passed. Also, the star's cover is totally blown now, so I can't see how they can continue with his story.

The never did explain what the deal was with the Asian spy that he fought when he stole the computer disk.

It's meant to be a one and done.

The producers did say they might consider doing one every couple of years, a different story about a different time in their history, so the next one could be Deutschland 89 or something with a completely different cast.

Anyway, really enjoyed the show.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
This was a great episode. I never expected the star to blow his own cover like that. I guess if there's a "Deutschland 84" there will either be a new cast, or he'll be caught and turned into a double agent.
Deutschland 86 and 89 are signed on.

I streamed the whole series off the Kodi Firestick :ahh:
That shyt was so piff. I like the dialogue. :salute: to General Jackson :myman:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this shyt was fire, but it was impossible to get people to look at this thread I guess the title/subject matter doesn't seem immediately appealing and it came on sundance which isn't easily accessible for a lot of people although obviously..torrents, but then those wouldn't have had hard-coded subtitles so that would've sucked as well.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Gonna @ the people who watched this to let you guys know we byke

Deutschland 83 season 2 aka Deutschland 86. Lead actor/character is the same, just 3 years later. New story. 11 episodes.

Available on Amazon Prime (I think) but leaked/dropped in full in other ways if that’s how you get your shyt. Gonna fire up episode 1 tonight.

@FlyRy @Ciggavelli @hashmander @KalKal @Dominique Wilkins @606onit @Nature Boy Ric Flair

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The story has to do with South Africa and blacks fighting for independence so there’s some brehs/brehettes in it this year :wow:

Don’t know what side our guy is on yet but I doubt it’s the wrong one :russ:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Gonna @ the people who watched this to let you guys know we byke

Deutschland 83 season 2 aka Deutschland 86. Lead actor/character is the same, just 3 years later. New story. 11 episodes.

Available on Amazon Prime (I think) but leaked/dropped in full in other ways if that’s how you get your shyt. Gonna fire up episode 1 tonight.

@FlyRy @Ciggavelli @hashmander @KalKal @Dominique Wilkins @606onit @Nature Boy Ric Flair
I was actually gonna bump this thread as I downloaded all of the episodes yesterday. My rips come from Amazon Prime too, but it's not on Amazon Prime in the US. Apparently, Sundance still has the rights in the US. So these rips gotta be from the UK or something. I got them all in 1080p. I'm gonna start binging tonight or tomorrow. :blessed: