Deutschland 83 (Germany Language Cold War Drama)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I had no idea this stuff was popular in Germany back then. It makes sense, since its a country that brought the world Kraftwerk

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
This and Mr. Robot are better than anything that dropped last fall and look better than anything that's gonna drop this fall.

Summer TV out here saving nikkas

:blessed:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This and Mr. Robot are better than anything that dropped last fall and look better than anything that's gonna drop this fall.

Summer TV out here saving nikkas

:blessed:

Don't forget to add "Humans".

My problem with this episode was that it seemed a little too convenient to the plot that the bomber would set off the bomb as soon as he got the detonator. Just so the main character could figure out that he was involved.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My problem with this episode was that it seemed a little too convenient to the plot that the bomber would set off the bomb as soon as he got the detonator. Just so the main character could figure out that he was involved.
Did you miss the part where they said they had took his detonators?? Stamm gave him detonators which allowed him to set the bomb off.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It just seemed odd to me that they set off the bomb within one minute of getting the detonator back, just so Martin could be close enough to figure out what happened.