Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Official Thread. 2/6/16. XB1/PS4/PC

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
another PC patch

We have just released the second PC patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, v3.0 build 524.10. This patch focusses on critical issues that were reported by users during the week after release.

This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client or manually look for updates in the Windows Store.

The following fixes are in this patch:
  • Adjustments to the Mouse Sensitivity settings, which mean that you can now set sensitivity for the X and Y axis separately.
  • Increased range of Mouse Sensitivity settings.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause missing geometry in the Dubai level.
  • Fixed an issue with player movement and running on stairs and sloped surfaces.
  • Fixed various issues with 21:9 setups.
  • Fixed an issue where the “Unmark All” prompt would stay on screen.
  • Field of view setting now displays the angle used.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on older versions, we have made a Beta available on Steam, v1.0_build 524.6 and v2.0_build 524.7, that can be used to switch back to previous versions.

We will keep monitoring for feedback and will release further patches as it seems required. We always welcome your feedback!

glad they addressed the mouse issues. also that "unmark all" shyt was annoying

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of Meach answer is this breh ? :skip:
"I haven't played the game at all but I know exactly what it is"
Breh I seen lots of videos and whatever and beat Human Revolution 3x, I think I know what Im talking about. Its the same as the previous title witha little more under the hood, which imo is a good thing. Ive been gaming since the 80's, I can tell if a game is going to be boring or not just by watching gameplay

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Breh I seen lots of videos and whatever and beat Human Revolution 3x, I think I know what Im talking about. Its the same as the previous title witha little more under the hood, which imo is a good thing. Ive been gaming since the 80's, I can tell if a game is going to be boring or not just by watching gameplay

:ehh: I'm just gonna wait till i finish HR before I get this then. By that time the definitive edition will be out

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I've been playing it I think i put maybe 5 hours into it, mainly been doing side missions but I finally got the second real mission.
So Far I'm enjoying the game a lot, it is a lot like HR but a lot smoother and more things to do imo.
I play mainly stealthy but I'm not afraid to put beats on random dudes and/or cops that get in my way, I haven't killed anyone yet though