Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Official Thread. 2/6/16. XB1/PS4/PC

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What is your mouse hardware sensitivity set to? Completing a 360 degree turn with while at 0% sensitivity ingame and 800dpi is a little silly. There also not being a zoomed in sensitivity is major issue. I'm not the only one complaining about this. Right now, I don't even think the SLI profile is active, which is also an issue since the game ready drivers have already been released. I will have to go into NVIDIA Inspector and fix that. I said the port doesn't seem good, I'm waiting for others to report back. Also, the keybinding for your augmentations are terrible by default, I will have to switch to my Razer Chroma (4 button) to have access an easier access to the augmentations, the F1-F4 config is a joke.

edit: I think the game has a built in mouse acceleration. The lack of mouse settings is a bit silly.
No SLI?....:why:

Not this shyt again... Will try when I get home from work later tonight though

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
No SLI?....:why:

Not this shyt again... Will try when I get home from work later tonight though
SLI is "enabled" but I'm only seeing a 10-15%(bit more with Exclusive Fullscreen) increase with it. Just going to test out some profiles. lol

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Just played Human Revolution a couple months ago, story is :wow:

I need to get a fukking PS4 though.:snoop:
so many games on my backlog :cryingbonesmayne:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt I might cop a ps4 again just to play this bytch... :mjcry: I loved the first game. I can't wait all i need is about $280.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The pop when you go from hip fire to aim down sights with the pistol is straight unprofessional trash

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
first patch pushed out on PC

We have just released the first PC patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, v1.0 build 524.7. This patch focusses on critical issues users ran into immediately following release.

This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client or manually look for updates in the Windows Store.

The following fixes are in this patch:
• Fixed crashes caused by third-party programs interfering with the game.
• Fixed crash that occurred after viewing the intro videos.
• Fixed issue that could cause a crash at the end of the Prague intro scene.
• Fixed mouse invert setting not being displayed correctly in the options menu.

Note about performance
We are seeing people reporting performance issues when playing the game on Very High/Ultra settings with MSAA set to 2x, 4x, or 8x. We would like to emphasize again that these options are very demanding.
We recommend everyone that is running at recommended spec or higher to start with the High Preset and MSAA turned off, and then tweak the options to optimize your experience.

While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we have made a Beta available on Steam, v1.0_build 524.6, that can be used to switch back to the previous version.

We will keep monitoring for feedback and will release further patches as it seems required. We always welcome your feedback!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Who's your alias though :sas2:
4009.jpg