Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Official Thread. 2/6/16. XB1/PS4/PC

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
game is a lot of fun. reminds me of Dishonered how you can usually find a stealth route

could use some 'quality of life' improvements on PC though. like how you push M to bring up the map, but pushing it again doesn't make it go away (you have to push esc). same with all the menu shortcuts

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Played for ahile yesterday. today? shyt puttin me to sleep. i think i need a nap.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I've been playing it I think i put maybe 5 hours into it, mainly been doing side missions but I finally got the second real mission.
So Far I'm enjoying the game a lot, it is a lot like HR but a lot smoother and more things to do imo.
I play mainly stealthy but I'm not afraid to put beats on random dudes and/or cops that get in my way, I haven't killed anyone yet though

I leave no one alive:demonic:

Daps
does this game have coop? a huge fan of deus ex HR. currently on my second play through of that.

if it's just a reskinned deus ex hr though, i'd be meh. i mainly just play stealth games. what are some other stealth games to check out in 2016?

Daps
I love this game. Perfect for smoking and zoning the fukk out to. Hacking is so addictive. Side missions deep as fukk :ahh:

how is the stealth? i really liked deus ex HR for the stealth but man, I have to say after playing splinter cell blacklist i came back to deus ex with this face :scusthov:

at the higher difficulty settings, deus ex hr was pretty much impossible to beat unless you used stealth.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I love this game. Perfect for smoking and zoning the fukk out to. Hacking is so addictive. Side missions deep as fukk :ahh:
Would you say there are many side missions. Or is it more like a small few but the mission itself can get deep.

I like the amount of options they bout into the game. Linger you play the more you feel that option heavy deus ex ness. Stealthin into an office hacking doors and terminals and getting out without being detected and putting everything back the way you found it.

Finishing side quests then putting the shotty to the question giver :blessed:

bytch thought i was gonna let her give out fake ids. :mjlol:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Would you say there are many side missions. Or is it more like a small few but the mission itself can get deep.

I like the amount of options they bout into the game. Linger you play the more you feel that option heavy deus ex ness. Stealthin into an office hacking doors and terminals and getting out without being detected and putting everything back the way you found it.

Finishing side quests then putting the shotty to the question giver :blessed:

bytch thought i was gonna let her give out fake ids. :mjlol:

I'm not sure how many there are, but they are deep and branch off into their own mini storylines, they aren't pointless like side missions in other games.