Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Official Thread. 2/6/16. XB1/PS4/PC

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
how is the stealth? i really liked deus ex HR for the stealth but man, I have to say after playing splinter cell blacklist i came back to deus ex with this face :scusthov:

at the higher difficulty settings, deus ex hr was pretty much impossible to beat unless you used stealth.

I like it, mainly because there are multiple entrances into a certain area which makes things interesting. If you don't have a particular aug to help you get past a barrier or whatever, there are usually other ways inside. They spot you pretty quick in this game too. When you get the remote hack augment it gets really fun because then you can hack turrets and shyt like that.

If people are going to go the gun it out route I recommend getting the slow-down-time augment ASAP, it makes the gunplay much more satisfying. Without it it can get a little clunky, tbh.

Daps
I like it, mainly because there are multiple entrances into a certain area which makes things interesting. If you don't have a particular aug to help you get past a barrier or whatever, there are usually other ways inside. They spot you pretty quick in this game too. When you get the remote hack augment it gets really fun because then you can hack turrets and shyt like that.

If people are going to go the gun it out route I recommend getting the slow-down-time augment ASAP, it makes the gunplay much more satisfying. Without it it can get a little clunky, tbh.

Aight my G. I'm going to have to free up some time and play this game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Streaming this game on youtube gets decent views. Community was helpin out givin me tips last night. Not that i needed them but it came in handy.

Get the social perk for your character asap.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I've been slowly making progress in this mainly doing side missions and still enjoying it quite a bit, changed the dificulty to Give me Deus Ex, mainly playing stealth but taking out cats with stun and tesla when needed. My main issue has been competing with my wife for getting play time.... but i just remember I can stream to my macbook ...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Robbed that bank Blind but still can't figure out how to get to the corporate vault without a key card :ohhh:

Them executive storage lockers got Ransacked :mjlol: