Detroit Thread

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
The half way Red Zone area:lolbron:

shyt I grew up on Devonshire between Warren and Outer Drive doe, both these neighborhoods used to be clean when I was a kid, especially the blocks in your area. That shyt over there went bad quick.

halfway red zone :russ:

yeah it went bad real quick man. Especially eastland mall. Like a zombie apocalypse in there. Once they started shooting in there I said :hubie:

i be over where you’re at from time to time for work

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
halfway red zone :russ:

yeah it went bad real quick man. Especially eastland mall. Like a zombie apocalypse in there. Once they started shooting in there I said :hubie:

i be over where you’re at from time to time for work
Even though it's a ghost town gonna be sad though when Eastland closes this year. Too many memories (restaurants movie theatre, record stores, etc)

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Even though it's a ghost town gonna be sad though when Eastland closes this year. Too many memories (restaurants movie theatre, record stores, etc)

I absolutely agree. Remember going there as a kid during Christmas and all the decorations. Going to Ottos and getting candy :mjcry:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
majority of the nikkaz on here from the east side if you wasn't at wizards arcade, skate land ,7 days or shoopers world :ufdup:
what happened to my boy @exit9 , it ain't no west side nikkaz on here.
Was Wizzard on 8mile? I remember a couple of arcades ( I think jt was one on Gratiot too)