Detroit Foodies, What's Wrong With Y'all?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I’ve never heard of dude in my life

And sweetwater is good but you can only get wings or potato skins

Everything else is trash

Bruh if the overwhelming majority of the items a restaurant sells are trash then how can you come to the conclusion that the restaurant is good! :wtf:

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah you got to really research the Midwest beige yo go. I felt the same way when I went to Cleveland and Detroit the first few times. Pittsburgh was a let down too. Chicago and Missouri were great though :ohlawd:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Did he ever get off of his weapons related charge from traveling with his tool in New York?

:dame:

Daps
Yea that nikka should've shot down to 7 mile to get a line up. :pachaha:

Lol nah I didn't even notice that part but it looks like one lense sits higher than the other as if his one ear is higher than the other.
I'd be crushed if I had thousands dollars glasses and they were crooked 😢

I think that kinda happens to me a lil bit but I only by like 300$ glasses so it's not so bad 😅

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.webp

Boywouldyou!

Rookie
Daps
Lol nah I didn't even notice that part but it looks like one lense sits higher than the other as if his one ear is higher than the other.
I'd be crushed if I had thousands dollars glasses and they were crooked 😢

I think that kinda happens to me a lil bit but I only by like 300$ glasses so it's not so bad 😅
Them glasses was probably fake… he did just come out a liquor store… and almost every liqour that black people frequent, sells them fake ass glasses