Detroit Foodies, What's Wrong With Y'all?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You know that he does sponsored ads for those big corps right :skip:
I don't give a fukk
Breh... FIVE TIMES the pepperoni :gucci: he coulda mixed it up and made something fire. This is mouthbreather activity :hhh:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Somebody cancel this b*stard :camby:
The fukk I look like trusting the advice of someone ordering a pizza with FIVE TIMES the pepperoni :martin: Nothing else, just PEPPERONI and pools of grease everywhere :hhh:

He got paid to review that pizza, of course he was gonna cap.

Daps
He's alright but it feels like all he does is soul food, pizza, wings etc.

That OK for some cities but bigger cities like Detroit, Dallas etc., where he spent a lot of time...there's A LOT of good shyt. Diversify the tastebuds breh.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
He's alright but it feels like all he does is soul food, pizza, wings etc.

That OK for some cities but bigger cities like Detroit, Dallas etc., where he spent a lot of time...there's A LOT of good shyt. Diversify the tastebuds breh.
He does branch out. Indian food, Jamaican food, Chinese food ect.

But of course Soul food pizza and wing joint are his main backbone....He tries his best to help black owned restaurants.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Somebody cancel this b*stard :camby:
The fukk I look like trusting the advice of someone ordering a pizza with FIVE TIMES the pepperoni :martin: Nothing else, just PEPPERONI and pools of grease everywhere :hhh:

Yeah shyt like this is what made me really stop taking him seriously. I saw him trash an actual good pizza place in my city and then he was one another post telling me them little pizza puffs from Little Caesars were good :scust: I mean get to the money I guess but stop acting like you have a bougie palate while big upping places like Little Caesars and Papa John’s :mjlol: