Detroit Foodies, What's Wrong With Y'all?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I ain’t gonna lie I went back home in November and had the WORST experience ever and I may not go back. Everyone was either rude or trying to scam. Had to even fight to get a receipt for the hotel I stayed at one night :gucci:

Wasn’t til I gave my number at one spot and they saw my area code that they started to act right.

Won’t lie the night I stayed in Rochester everything was alright :mjpls:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I ain’t gonna lie I went back home in November and had the WORST experience ever and I may not go back. Everyone was either rude or trying to scam. Had to even fight to get a receipt for the hotel I stayed at one night :gucci:

Wasn’t til I gave my number at one spot and they saw my area code that they started to act right.

I need details :manny:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

If you bring that card out of my sight u giving it right bak. U aint running shyt. Take this paper. Trifling.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Sweetwater is gassed and wings are the wackest piece of chicken out there.

But in Detroit, I'ma be real...ain't no takeout here all that good. If you want good food you gotta sit down. If you ain't all you're getting is wings and corned beef egg rolls.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
dude funny but I went to Detroit a few years ago and I ate some good Soul Food from SavannahBlue so idk

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sweetwater is gassed and wings are the wackest piece of chicken out there.

But in Detroit, I'ma be real...ain't no takeout here all that good. If you want good food you gotta sit down. If you ain't all you're getting is wings and corned beef egg rolls.
nikkas aint siting in a car eating, we out 4 the experience

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
nikkas aint siting in a car eating, we out 4 the experience

Not to mention, who the fukk does that if it ain't Wendy's or White Castle or Bray's or some shyt. If I'm going out to eat I'm going OUT. He ain't been to Savannah Blue or nothing. Not to mention Freya just got a Michelin star I believe and is up for a James Beard award and it's managed by a sister nor did he go to Boabab Fare either, which is run by Eritreans I think.

Daps
LMFAO u aint lying.....he lowkey looking wild soft with that BS :mjlol:

everytime i have food with a little bite to it i make sure to put some pit bull emphasis on it like

ezgif.com-gif-maker_6fb7cfe6-d4b4-4ed2-a2c8-63b5ef4746fa_1_480x480.gif

dude being childish with it.