Detroit: Become Human (Quantic Dream) Out now

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Havent even began God Of War yet (always late to the party) so I'll pick this up afterwards. Truthfully I can't really take a lot of the critic reviews seriously, as David Cage has become the videogame equivalent of Michael Bay in that it's really, really trendy to dislike his stuff & wax poetic about how terrible he is. He's the current black sheep and many reviews read as if they have a personal issue with the guy, which undoubtedly influences their opinions on these Quantic Dream games. His stuff isn't perfect by any means but I frequently see more talk about the contempt for the individual than I do the games on these gaming websites. Just feels like a lot of heads are going into these Cage titles now ready to grind an axe before the console can even boot up the game. I personally like these sort of games (Beyond: Two Souls didn't impress, however) so I'll inevitably grab this down the line.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Havent even began God Of War yet (always late to the party) so I'll pick this up afterwards. Truthfully I can't really take a lot of the critic reviews seriously, as David Cage has become the videogame equivalent of Michael Bay in that it's really, really trendy to dislike his stuff & wax poetic about how terrible he is. He's the current black sheep and many reviews read as if they have a personal issue with the guy, which undoubtedly influences their opinions on these Quantic Dream games. His stuff isn't perfect by any means but I frequently see more talk about the contempt for the individual than I do the games on these gaming websites. Just feels like a lot of heads are going into these Cage titles now ready to grind an axe before the console can even boot up the game. I personally like these sort of games (Beyond: Two Souls didn't impress, however) so I'll inevitably grab this down the line.
He's hated for very good reason. His stories get "pants on head" stupid.

I don't know how many times people are going to get fooled but after Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain, I'm good. :hubie:

I'll watch the trainwreck on Youtube instead of spending money on this.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Cancelled my pre order after the demo . Replaying scenes to get an alternate path is pretty tedious. I’ll cop it later when it’s 39.99 msrp

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
smack his kufi off

@Kamikaze Revy
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg