DETECTIVE PIKACHU starring Ryan Reynolds. *Live action Pokemon movie*

reigun

Superstar
Daps
For all the talk of the Pokemon being "nightmare fuel," I'm actually really impressed at how consistently faithful this movie has been to their original designs. Surprising texture choices aside, every pokemon looks and moves exactly as they always have.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
For all the talk of the Pokemon being "nightmare fuel," I'm actually really impressed at how consistently faithful this movie has been to their original designs. Surprising texture choices aside, every pokemon looks and moves exactly as they always have.
Yeah, the texture (or skin) choices are probably what makes some of the Pokemon look "off" compared to the games.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Gyarados!!!:ohhh:

New trailer showing off some short scenes and the designs for all the Pokemon.

They got Magikarp the splash god too!!:wow:

HighPeacefulAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

:ufdup:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
In a year where the highest grossing movies are going to be about space wizard samurai, a musical starring lions, and Chris Evans teaming up with a racc00n to fight a space golem over magic rocks, I find it funny that so many people are drawing the line at Pokemon being "too weird."

And that's nothing against those films. I'm excited for Avengers and Star Wars myself. However, it's just funny that people haven't realized that pop culture in general is nerdy and weird as fukk now. A Pokemon movie fits right in.

Also,

I've yet to hear anything bad about this movie from anyone who has seen it or even just footage from it. It's looking more and more like they actually pulled this off.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In a year where the highest grossing movies are going to be about space wizard samurai, a musical starring lions, and Chris Evans teaming up with a racc00n to fight a space golem over magic rocks, I find it funny that so many people are drawing the line at Pokemon being "too weird."

And that's nothing against those films. I'm excited for Avengers and Star Wars myself. However, it's just funny that people haven't realized that pop culture in general is nerdy and weird as fukk now. A Pokemon movie fits right in.

Also,

I've yet to hear anything bad about this movie from anyone who has seen it or even just footage from it. It's looking more and more like they actually pulled this off.

the cast is good, they got the pokes right, and they pourin money into this. im confident, no lie.

and you right, this aint the 90s where comic/video game culture wasnt as cool. its a new era:wintendo: