Detective Jack Hawthorne Splatter Caught With Ducktales. LMAOOO he lied about last night....proof

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
but two days ago you said i wasnt ugly
p86akQE.png
u and ole girl look alike

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Jesus, I love the Coli but you nikkas got waaaay too much time on ya'll hands with all these investigative reports worrying about nikkas ya'll don't even know in real life...

I mean I can appreciate it from an entertainment aspect, but I worry about a few ya'll cats....

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
see this is exactly what i mean....

thats that coli shyt. every women on the coli is "attractive" to yall

but outsiders arent. now lemme see....she looks better than her?

47ce1ece-8065-441a-9cd0-b22afb554b07_zps1f7690c1.jpg
1_IMG9500739999_zps37c0741d.jpg

L26BF9X.jpg

Sorry friend but that period head count looks better than no one with that stretched out paw print and her tummy hanging over her jeans. Lets not tell lies.

Looks like your hands were photoshopped on her body. Bish got acne scars and burnt lips. Do NOT disrespect Coli Ladies, that was very rude to talk about yeahisaidit.

Bye now.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Jesus, I love the Coli but you nikkas got waaaay too much time on ya'll hands with all these investigative reports worrying about nikkas ya'll don't even know in real life...

I mean I can appreciate it from an entertainment aspect, but I worry about a few ya'll cats....

c/s

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Sorry friend but that period head count looks better than no one with that stretched out paw print and her tummy hanging over her jeans. Lets not tell lies.

Looks like your hands were photoshopped on her body. Bish got acne scars and burnt lips. Do NOT disrespect Coli Ladies, that was very rude to talk about yeahisaidit.

Bye now.
so Yeahitsher looks better right?

i dont have any reason to be bias like you do

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps

Bye now.
:dead: