Detective Jack Hawthorne Splatter Caught With Ducktales. LMAOOO he lied about last night....proof

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I told you that I'm holiday styles... lets celebrate

I heard you gettin money I'll rob you right now

4Ua6y.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
i hear that my nikka

but i dont really take stock in what "Coli" nikkas got to say

cause yall be simpin the bytches here

and when nikkas who get bytches post bytches they fukkin. the ratings are put low

look at this .....that chick Yeahitsher is ugly as fukk. but no one says it

my nig why the fukk are you putting yo shyt out like that

i can understand telling about the shyt but actually posting pictures and shyt:upsetfavre:

and you stay trying to diss the females on here but they look better than the hoes you bragging about fukking:russ:

you should be ashamed

nikkas actually know what your son looks like:upsetfavre:

nikkas know ya real name on here:upsetfavre:

that aint no real nikka shyt

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Whichever gives you a more clear perspective into my soul. :lupe:

Those eyes, they're like stairways to heaven. I can tell you've done lots of demonic things in your past and it had paved the way to your manliness now. That voice it's like a lightening strike from Thor, I will say that it has dropped plenty of panties for you, but it also sounds like you've eaten ass quite a few time.

That creamy skin and curly hair lets me know that you're a mulatto gawd and your heel turning shows that you give no fukks. You are a beautiful man.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
This lame ass fakkit Jack Splatter been lying. Always trying to make a name for himself and still no one gives a fukk about him. You're both fat losers though. fukk both you fakkits. :pacspit:

**** I swear to Yeezus I will smack the shyt out of you, you think you ain't been outted yet fakkit? You're one mention away from having this newest alias banned. But atleast it's not a woman this time fakkit :pacspit:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
**** I swear to Yeezus I will smack the shyt out of you, you think you ain't been outted yet fakkit? You're one mention away from having this newest alias banned. But atleast it's not a woman this time fakkit :pacspit:
you a fake ass nikka

im still shocked that you did this fukk boy shyt

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
fukk **** too fakkit. :pacspit:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Those eyes, they're like stairways to heaven. I can tell you've done lots of demonic things in your past and it had paved the way to your manliness now. That voice it's like a lightening strike from Thor, I will say that it has dropped plenty of panties for you, but it also sounds like you've eaten ass quite a few time.

That creamy skin and curly hair lets me know that you're a mulatto gawd and your heel turning shows that you give no fukks. You are a beautiful man.

:wow:

I can tell you've left a trail of tears, the tears of men who fell short and couldn't make the cut. You have an immaculate smile, pretty skin and an inspiring pair of flesh pillows a man would lay on for warmth and comfort. I imagine your voice being a soft serenade even though I have never heard it. :lupe:

You try to be a little tough but that is just to protect yourself from wolves, your probably very gentle and soothing once a fellow proves himself worthy.

Maybe I'm right :mjpls:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:wow:

I can tell you've left a trail of tears, the tears of men who fell short and couldn't make the cut. You have an immaculate smile, pretty skin and an inspiring pair of flesh pillows a man would lay on for warmth and comfort. I imagine your voice being a soft serenade even though I have never heard it. :lupe:

You try to be a little tough but that is just to protect yourself from wolves, your probably very gentle and soothing once a fellow proves himself worthy.

Maybe I'm right :mjpls:

:to:

Yes! Will you be my psychic advisor? You see right through me.