Detective Jack Hawthorne Splatter Caught With Ducktales. LMAOOO he lied about last night....proof

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
YeahitsHer does not look better than her. stop the lies

:scusthov:

1_IMG9500739999_zps37c0741d.jpg

Breh, your girl looks rough, sorry.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'll tell you one thing for certain, she looks clean, like she speaks proper English, like she does more with her life than get fukked and smoke all day. My opinion of anyone's looks is irrelevant.

What's wrong with smoking and fukking all the time?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I'll tell you one thing for certain, she looks clean, like she speaks proper English, like she does more with her life than get fukked and smoke all day. My opinion of anyone's looks is irrelevant.
wow.....so you refuse to say she pretty. that proves my fukkin point

there are plenty of women here that smoke a lot. you sounding wild childish right now

bottom line....that girl yeahsaidit or whatever her name is...is ugly as fukk. but nikkas on the coli hype her like she bad. this just shows the mindset

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

:lupe: I agree

Predict what type of life I lead based completely off of how I look. Peas :steviej:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
wow.....so you refuse to say she pretty. that proves my fukkin point

there are plenty of women here that smoke a lot. you sounding wild childish right now

bottom line....that girl yeahsaidit or whatever her name is...is ugly as fukk. but nikkas on the coli hype her like she bad. this just shows the mindset

How am I childish because your bytch is rough? You're the child for mentioning that woman in a thread that had nothing to do with her. Stop being a lil puss and take this L, it's ok.

And I don't think yeahisaidit is ugly, sorry.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
How am I childish because your bytch is rough? You're the child for mentioning that woman in a thread that had nothing to do with her. Stop being a lil puss and take this L, it's ok.

And I don't think yeahisaidit is ugly, sorry.
so yeahisaidit is pretty but my bytch i fukked is ugly lol

sounds legit :leon:

and you know whats wild. if i posted yeahisaidit as "the girl i fukked last night" you would be saying the same thing

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
so yeahisaidit is pretty but my bytch i fukked is ugly lol

sounds legit :leon:

and you know whats wild. if i posted yeahisaidit as "the girl i fukked last night" you would be saying the same thing

Son the girl you posted with the red hair looks like a sewer creature. She's a 5 at best. She looks like something the ninja turtles would fight. I'm sure you've done better than that.

almost as soon as one froggish attention whore leaves...

another amphibian looking one arrives...

:whoa: not making any accusations, just waxing poetic

If this was towards me, that's cool but nothing I've done in this thread is whoring for attention.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Son the girl you posted with the red hair looks like a sewer creature. She's a 5 at best. She looks like something the ninja turtles would fight. I'm sure you've done better than that.

i been said that....

but the fact still remains....if i posted yeahshesaidit as the girl. you would say the same thing

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This lame ass fakkit Jack Splatter been lying. Always trying to make a name for himself and still no one gives a fukk about him. You're both fat losers though. fukk both you fakkits. :pacspit: