Detective Jack Hawthorne Splatter Caught With Ducktales. LMAOOO he lied about last night....proof

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I noticed the inconsistencies between the two bytches in the first thread...i thought i was missing something :heh:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
you ugly
p86akQE.png
she looks better than the hipless Tasmanian devil u let bleed on ya gums :pachaha:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
she looks better than the hipless Tasmanian devil u let bleed on ya gums :pachaha:
see this is exactly what i mean....

thats that coli shyt. every women on the coli is "attractive" to yall

but outsiders arent. now lemme see....she looks better than her?

47ce1ece-8065-441a-9cd0-b22afb554b07_zps1f7690c1.jpg
1_IMG9500739999_zps37c0741d.jpg

L26BF9X.jpg

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
see this is exactly what i mean....

thats that coli shyt. every women on the coli is "attractive" to yall

but outsiders arent. now lemme see....she looks better than her?

47ce1ece-8065-441a-9cd0-b22afb554b07_zps1f7690c1.jpg
1_IMG9500739999_zps37c0741d.jpg

L26BF9X.jpg

real tawk, cut the bullshyt tho, B.

U was one of the main nikkas in that fake ass exposal thread about me claiming that the popped bytch was me and didnt believe me when i said nikkas was trollin and now the same thing is happening to u :umad:

only difference between me and u is ima real mf, i can take the same shyt thats getting thrown at me without deflectin but like a bytch nikka, u draggin shorty yeaitsher into this fukkery for no reason...Ole I can't take nikkas shyttin on me so ima shyt on an innocent female poster ass nikka :aicmon:

I dont really care if Jack is lying or telling the truth but i do know one thing, u reapin what u sow my nikka :ufdup:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
real tawk, cut the bullshyt tho, B.

U was one of the main nikkas in that fake ass exposal thread about me claiming that the popped bytch was me and didnt believe me when i said nikkas was trollin and now the same thing is happening to u :umad:

I dont really care if Jack is lying or telling the truth but i do know one thing, u reapin what u sow my nikka :ufdup:
lol you know he made the whole shyt up

so basically you cosigning everything cause you mad at what i did in the past

you think this phasing me?

its fake lol. i proved that. and then you lied and said @YEAHitsHER looks better :dead:

you nikkas is sooooooo emotional.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
lol you know he made the whole shyt up

so basically you cosigning everything cause you mad at what i did in the past

you think this phasing me?

its fake lol. i proved that. and then you lied and said @YEAHitsHER looks better :dead:

you nikkas is sooooooo emotional.
im not mad at all....i call it like i see it. Like that c00n cac tom said, either way u taking an L. This bytch got demonic tattoos, no hips, built up like a Heart, demonic shaped eyebrows, no job, no education, just sit up and smoke weed and drink all day (ur words, not mines my nikka)and u braggin about pipin shorty? :scusthov:

Either way u losing doggie :umad:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
im not mad at all....i call it like i see it. Like that c00n cac tom said, either way u taking an L. This bytch got demonic tattoos, no hips, built up like a Heart, demonic shaped eyebrows, no job, no education, just sit up and smoke weed and drink all day (ur words, not mines my nikka)and u braggin about pipin shorty? :scusthov:

Either way u losing doggie :umad:
show me a bytch you last fukked

i put 20 dollars you cant

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only problem is Okcupid, like most sites, has an "invisble" option where you can browse anonymously and it won't show when you are online or the last time you got on

still not my concern :manny: I posted what she told me, nothing more or nothing less. Take a deep breathe and let the ether flow through your veins young brother

You can say I "faked" it but the evidence is right there

but of course you want us to believe the picture you linked randomly led to some fat bytch in west hartford conneticut, where you also live, by coincidence :usure:
Wow. Why are you lying? Your last online is always up to date. The invisible option is just so people cant see you are online that exact second.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
since when is keepin shyt trill dissin?
if you was keeping it trill you would look and see that "purplejenn" hasnt been online since august 15th
if you was keeping it trill you would look and see that the thread was made august 18th
if you was keeping it trill you would look and see that her profile says she is a 28 year old white woman

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
if you was keeping it trill you would look and see that "purplejenn" hasnt been online since august 15th
if you was keeping it trill you would look and see that the thread was made august 18th
if you was keeping it trill you would look and see that her profile says she is a 28 year old white woman
im pretty sure i already covered that in my first post u quoted.

Like i said, idgaf if the exposal was real or fake...u reap what u sow