Desus & Mero on VICELAND

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
they messing up. People will move on.

Especially by 2019. The way they seemingly left overnight is also messed up bc many ppl weren't aware they were leaving.

They should just drop a weekly YouTube show with them joking on current events.

Disappearing for 8 months with no visual presence is not smart.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they messing up. People will move on.

Especially by 2019. The way they seemingly left overnight is also messed up bc many ppl weren't aware they were leaving.

They should just drop a weekly YouTube show with them joking on current events.

Disappearing for 8 months with no visual presence is not smart.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
DJ Envy holding that eternal L.

Seeing as its gonna be a daily show, we'll get to see if their brand of comedy was fluke/Vine or actually something with weight. A lot of these youtubers are 10 second "comedians". So this will prove that their not one hit wonders. They just need to stop talking about Trump, the jokes have gotten old and tired, even Colbert is going full cringe.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
OaZvCOo_d.jpg

full
Hello? Is it weed you're looking for?

Cos I see it in your eyes, That yo broke ass ain't got 5
full

9cRlBZz_d.jpg

I wanna be the one yor titi is fukking
full

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
DJ Envy holding that eternal L.

Seeing as its gonna be a daily show, we'll get to see if their brand of comedy was fluke/Vine or actually something with weight. A lot of these youtubers are 10 second "comedians". So this will prove that their not one hit wonders. They just need to stop talking about Trump, the jokes have gotten old and tired, even Colbert is going full cringe.

I think it’ll be able to translate, they’ve been doing a daily show for a couple of years now and their weekly podcast is even better than their show on vice was.

The difference between them and Colbert is that Colbert is not just funny without his Colbert report character, desus and mero were entertaining before the late night talk show desk gig...I’m hoping they have remote segments like they used to do for complex